Jambo House Studio Value Room

Tigger2ntinkerbell

DIS Veteran
I made reservations this morning for a 5 Nights/6Days stay at Jambo House Studio Value. I understand these are on the 5th Floor??. Are these rooms located in the main check in area where you look up and see the what looks like a swinging bridge. Or do you walk down a hallway(interior type)??. I really hope the rooms are not in this area,Please let me know. TIA

Main Check-in Area
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/992/thumbs/Animal-Kingdom-Lodge-0013.jpg

Bridge(swinging style)
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/992/thumbs/Animal-Kingdom-Lodge-0023.jpg

That map isn't right, we were opposite of where it says the DVC rooms are when we stayed there, but we were on the 5th floor.

Only the colored rooms are DVC villas. The white ones are not. So where were you?

We have stayed in value rooms many times and the map is correct. The rooms are at the front of the resort on the Giraffe and Ostrich Trail. We have had studios with a savanna view and studios with a view of the pool (really more roof view). At first I was disappointed with the pool view, but I came to appreciate the elevator that whisked us down to the pool area separate from the Boma and Jiko entrance. There is also a key-coded entrance just up from the buses that lets you into that same elevator. And there are newspapers near the elevator in the morning.

Congratulations on your reservations! Remember you can use facilities at both Kidani and Jambo. The pool at Kidani is my favorite.

I actually like the location of the value villas. They are all very convenient to the elevator and all the amenities. It doesn't hurt that we've always had a savannah view.

I actually like the location of the value villas. They are all very convenient to the elevator and all the amenities. It doesn't hurt that we've always had a savannah view.

Our most recent trip in December was in a Value Studio, 5th floor. It was on Ostrich Trail and it was awesome! So convenient to everything, even the parking lot. I never felt the need to own AKV points until we stayed there but now I see the allure.

We were able to book Dec 14 to Dec 19,2014 :santa: and then go to our other(non-Disney Resort) for the rest of our Christmas week, still we'll be close to WDW, just not on -site.

Do any of you have pictures of what it looks like outside your room(Value) or a photo from your balcony??. How far should you ask to be away from the elevators?. I just don't deal well with outside corridors(you know when you can look down :sick: and see the lobby :sick: ).

More than likely because it's winter time we won't see that many animals. But that's ok with us. What is a must do, This is our first time staying at our Home Resort :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter