JAN 04 trip

MelandRich

Earning My Ears
My boyfriend and I are going to Disney for first time in YEARS in January. I was wondering if anyone could give us some 'don't miss' attractions, and things to do! We are in our early twenties, and are staying for a whole week. We are really excited and don't want to miss anything! :Pinkbounc

<b>Welcome to the Adult/Solo Board, Melissa Ann</b> You'll get some great suggestions here. My "do not miss" suggestion is Illuminations at Epcot. Test Track and the new Mission Space might interest you there also. If you enjoy "thrill" rides, don't miss Tower of Terror and R&RCoaster at MGM. Make sure you hit all the "mountains" at the MK. It's Tough To Be a Bug is a lot of fun at the AK. If you enjoy the club scene, you might want to try PI some evening. If you have any specific questions, just ask away.

Welcome to the boards!!! You'll get plenty of information here!!

Some of my don't miss things are:

Magic Kingdom:
Haunted Mansion (without a doubt)
Peter Pan
Alien Encounter
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Pirates of the Caribbean
Carousel of Progress
Spectro Magic Parade
Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks

EPCOT:
Test Track
Honey I Shrunk the Audience
Cranium Command
Spaceship Earth
O'Canada 360 movie
Illuminations
Fountain of Nations

MGM:
Muppet Vision 3D
Fantasmic
Little Mermaid
Star Tours

Animal Kingdom:
Legend of the Lion King (this is an absolute must to see)
Killamanjaro Safari
Kali River Rapids (wear a bathing suit under your clothes or bring a change of clothes)
Tough to Be a Bug

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter