Jan 11, 2015 Western Caribbean (Jamaica)

We had planned a cruise last year on the Fantasy we had to cancel, so This is our first cruise.
I'm excited although going without our adult kids and grandkids seems strange.
Would like to join FE group .��

Booked last week - I'm usually very organized and plan far ahead but this trip planning was hard! I will be traveling my with DH, DD(22) and DS (17). Hopefully my son will find some kids his age to hang with - he has already announced that I am not to sign him up for anything! lol

We cruised on the Magic in 2012 before the upgrades so very excited to see the changes. It's very hard to book a family trip as my DD is graduating college in December and my DS is a senior in high school. Their schedules are crazy!!!

Looking forward to this cruise as we only did a 4 night the last trip with the kids. This is my 4th cruise. My DD and I did a "spring break" cruise on a different line this past March (please don't hold it against me). We had a great time but doesn't even compare to a Disney cruise!!!!

Hoping to do a few excursions but otherwise just looking forward to relaxing :cool1

Hello all!

First time Brit Disney Cruiser here, only booked last week for 11th Jan... sooooooooo excited! :banana:

We are only just discovering what we can do on board... fish extenders sound awesome lol! Any little details you can share would be amazing.

Best wishes xxx

This will be our third disney cruise, and have never participated in the fish extender fun! We are a family of 5 , looking at this as possibly our last disney cruise , we would like to do all we can to make this the most memorable cruise ever! I'm not sure if anyone is organizing one yet , but we would like to be included!! Thanks !!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. If no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, perhaps someone can start that right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Since there are a few of us already planning for our FE I thought I'd go ahead and start the list. If you would like to participate in the fish extender gifts please let me know and I will add your name. Please include your stateroom number if you have it, first and last names, and the age and gender of any children. Names are optional but are used to personalize gifts. If you decide not to include names please put the number of adults and children. As our group grows I will continue to add names. This is posted on the FB page as well. I will post mine below as an example.

2 adults & 2 kids. Stateroom 7534. Cassondra & Shawn Young, Taeshawn (age 9, boy) and Shawn-Brooklyn (age 6, boy).

Our Family of four would like to join the FE group for this cruise. We have reserved but have not been assigned a stateroom. Can we join?

Nick
Emilee
Lilee (4)
Liam (2)

:wave2:My sister, her granddaughter, my daughter and I are sailing on the 1/11/15 Magic, We can hardly wait!

Hi,

I'm new to this forum. We will be on this cruise with myself (32) HS (33), my mom and 2 kids (1 &4). This is our 2nd Disney cruise and we are so excited and can't wait!! So what is this DIS all about?

We would love to join if possible.
5 of us. Grandma Karen
Chris and Katrina
Kids Bella (4) & CJ (1)
Stateroom: 8586

Hello,

Anyone going with younger kids?
We will have 2 younger. One is 4 years old and the other 1 year.
Excited for our 2nd Disney cruise and my son's (1yo) first. Is anyone dressing up for the pirate party? Was thinking of getting us outfits. Can't wait almost time! I was interested in the FE but I think were too late with that. Saw it on the doors last time and thought it was super cute.

So, on our trip will be my sister, her granddaughter (6), myself and my daughter (17).

We haven't been on a Disney cruise since 2007. My daughter is delighted that she gets to teen club.

My sister and I are Disney fanatics, but this is her first Disney cruise.

We have booked our flights, hotel, transportation to port and shore excursions.

This is gonna be AWESOME!!!!!:woohoo:

Hello everyone! This is going to be the first cruise for my family and we are thrilled that it is with Disney!!! My husband and I have been on 2 cruises before but this is our first with Disney!

Can anyone tell me if it is too late to join in on the FE fun? It sounds like it would be an interesting aspect for us and the kids! If not we would love to join! :cool1:

Thanks

Danielle and Dale Chambers
Samantha 17
Chloe 10
Cole 5
Stateroom 8074

Have a great day! :yay:

Since there are a few of us already planning for our FE I thought I'd go ahead and start the list. If you would like to participate in the fish extender gifts please let me know and I will add your name. Please include your stateroom number if you have it, first and last names, and the age and gender of any children. Names are optional but are used to personalize gifts. If you decide not to include names please put the number of adults and children. As our group grows I will continue to add names. I will post mine below as an example.

2 adults & 2 kids. Stateroom 7534. Cassondra & Shawn Young, Taeshawn (age 9, boy) and Shawn-Brooklyn (age 6, boy).

Is it too late to be added to the fun? Our family would love to be included!
Samantha 17
Chloe 10
Cole 5
Stateroom # 8074
Thanks so much! pixiedust:

Since there are a few of us already planning for our FE I thought I'd go ahead and start the list. If you would like to participate in the fish extender gifts please let me know and I will add your name. Please include your stateroom number if you have it, first and last names, and the age and gender of any children. Names are optional but are used to personalize gifts. If you decide not to include names please put the number of adults and children. As our group grows I will continue to add names. I will post mine below as an example.

Is it too late to be added to the fun? Our family would love to be included!
Samantha 17
Chloe 10
Cole 5

Thanks so much! pixiedust:

We also have a 17yr old daughter!!! She is pumped it is her first trip like this...maybe they will meet?!

Have fun!

Hi!
Our Family of four would like to join the FE group for the Jan. 11th cruise if it is still possible. We have not been assigned a stateroom. Can we join?
Denise - adult
Jake - adult
Tyson - 10
Breckenridge - Infant 10 months old

When do we find out if we have been added to the FE adventures? Also...any helpful tips from those who have done it before?

Thanks guys!

Danielle

So shall I assume that there is no Fish Extender activities planned for the January 11th-18th Disney Magic cruise since I have posted several times and not yet seen a reply on here or heard from anyone?

I just really wanted to be prepared...can anyone else tell me if they have heard from the lady named Cassondra who said she was going do organize it? Perhaps I have missed the cut off date and if so then I hope all of you have fun! :dance3:

Thanks for the help everyone!

Danielle
:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter