Jan 2021 Palo First Night Dinner reservation Fantasy

Sherrilatte

Bad to the Bone
For those who have enjoyed the first night dinner at Palo, please share your experiences. I have been to a Palo brunch once, but never dinner, and never on the first day. (still silver).

I love the first night Palo dinner! We really enjoy the dinner so much more on our first evening. We embark early, as platinum, swim until we can't...lol...do the Aquaduck over & over again (this while everyone else is eating lunch)...do all we need to do, THEN we sit down to enjoy a wonderful dinner, they even make sure we are done within the time to see the main show of the evening!!! It's a perfect day!

I love the first night Palo dinner! We really enjoy the dinner so much more on our first evening. We embark early, as platinum, swim until we can't...lol...do the Aquaduck over & over again (this while everyone else is eating lunch)...do all we need to do, THEN we sit down to enjoy a wonderful dinner, they even make sure we are done within the time to see the main show of the evening!!! It's a perfect day!

That's one of my favorite scheduling perk of Palo dining, you use that hour break between the two shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter