Jan - March 2025

PattiPB

<font color=green>I'll be happy to learn the secre
Super anxious and checking every day!!!

Any ideas/rumors/guesses on when sailings from Port Canaveral will finally be available on all of the ships?

Super anxious and checking every day!!!

Any ideas/rumors/guesses on when sailings from Port Canaveral will finally be available on all of the ships?
Generally, cruises are released about 18 months prior.

Historically (prior to COVID) this is what happened:
  • "Winter": first cruise in the new year up to April/May (not including spring Panama Canal and Transatlantic) – sometime between late September to early November
  • "Summer": cruises from about May to August/September (not including fall Panama Canal and Transatlantic) – mid February to early April.
  • "Fall": September until the end of the year (ending with the last cruise starting in the old year) – generally around May.

OP, I've been checking for news, too. I've booked previously on opening day in October... December would be so late!

Fantasy. Very interesting. Some going to both private islands. And going to the new place from Canaveral on the 4-nighters.

My husband is interested in the Transatlantic, which wasn't announced. However, since the Dream has sailings leaving through May 30 and the Fantasy only through May 1, it looks like the Fantasy is the ship going to Europe in 2025.

My husband is interested in the Transatlantic, which wasn't announced. However, since the Dream has sailings leaving through May 30 and the Fantasy only through May 1, it looks like the Fantasy is the ship going to Europe in 2025.
That’s a good find! I was wondering if they were doing the short cruises with Fanatsy to get the correct number of port calls in Port Canaveral that they need so that they can move the Fantasy somewhere else.

Fantasy. Very interesting. Some going to both private islands. And going to the new place from Canaveral on the 4-nighters.
Yeah, I'm looking at one of those 5 nights to both islands in January. Fun!

I noticed this too. Hoping to book on the EBTA when they release that in the next itinerary release!

Other than that, there is nothing interesting for me in this release.

And it looks like the magic will replace the fantasy on the 5, 5, 4 sailings in May 2025.

Super excited!!! I was looking for a 7 nighter, but that five night with both islands looks soooo gooooood!!!!

Yeah, I'm looking at one of those 5 nights to both islands in January. Fun!

I'm looking at one of those as well, since by early 2025, we'll be ready to resume parks trips. 5 night cruise and a parks trip afterwards might work for us.

New Orleans is no longer be a port. The Magic is scheduled out of Galveston through a March 24 one way to Puerto Rico. Then the Magic goes one way to Fort Lauderdale. The Magic is then out of FL thereafter through the released dates.

Edit: Maybe it'll popup in a different part of the year?

Last edited:
DCL loves the Bahamas cruise. I thought there would be something different. I guess they have a demand for this type of cruise.

DCL loves the Bahamas cruise. I thought there would be something different. I guess they have a demand for this type of cruise.
I am wondering if it isn’t a bit much? They have 4 ships doing short Bahamas cruises: Magic, Dream , Fantasy, Wish. I understand that the price per night they can charge for those is higher than for longer cruises, but they also need to find more people willing to book. At least among the loyal DCL cruisers on here many prefer longer cruises. So those they lose totally with these itineraries.

We are looking at the 7 night, Galveston to San Juan that stops at both private islands.
I was eyeing that one as I think it's a great price point given the time of year but unfortunately the dates are just a bit too off for us. My kids (both high school) go back to school March 31st, the day the cruise comes back. Not a deal breaker but then having to fly from San Juan PR to Vancouver? I don't know even know how that would work or how long it would take :rotfl2: If I had a day or two to play with we'd stay in PR and make it worth our while but unfortunately it's not meant to be. Looking at the Wonder out of SD again.

I'm going to guess, sometime end of November or early December 2023. This is going off of prior announcement history. In reality though, who knows for sure except those working for the Mouse? :rotfl2:

Reasoning for the November/December Guestimate
OP, Apparently I was way off the mark on this one... either that or the Mouse saw it and went "HA! Watch this!" :cool1:

On a side note though, there aren't really any sailings on this release that make me go, "Book that!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter