• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 12, 2013 Eastern on the Fantasy

Looks like we are squeezed between you on Deck 8!:banana:

Hey CanadianKareBear -
Good to see you on this rollcall, as well as over on Cruise Critic.
We are no longer on Deck 7, for this cruise.
We decided to bump-up to Concierge on Deck 12.:wizard:

We are getting close to the 300 day mark, at this point.:cheer2:

ET:thumbsup2

For all others on this RollCall -- In case you had not heard, Samantha Brown will be webcast-ing a tour of the FANTASY, the first week in April.
Sign-up to watch, and after you have viewed it, you will be offered some sort of add-on discount for DVC points, and receive a free Disney Lithograph. We received a nice one, for viewing the Aulani Webcast.
Just signed up for April 7!:cool1:

:woohoo:
Lindy.....
We just went for it -- cost us $1050 extra for concierge.
You captured most of the perks (5square foot more - wow!)
We like the priority check-in, and the snacks -- there is a private concierge lounge, as well. The exclusive sundeck sounds nice to me. & you get to book excursions 30 days before other guests, and you get guaranteed dining ressies at Palo, and preferential spa ressies..... All-in-all, a little more pampering, attention, and personal service. We don't get that the other 50 weeks of the year, so we enjoy it when on vacation. We just booked on Deck 12 - let us know if you decide to join us:goodvibes

Looks like we will be joining you on Deck 12! We made the upgrade yesterday!:woohoo: Super excited! Like you said, we also don't get that pampering the other 50 weeks of the year and this is our first big vacation as a family so we just decided to go for it!:banana:

:woohoo:

Looks like we will be joining you on Deck 12! We made the upgrade yesterday!:woohoo: Super excited! Like you said, we also don't get that pampering the other 50 weeks of the year and this is our first big vacation as a family so we just decided to go for it!:banana:

SWEET!
Welcome to deck #12:cool1:
We are in a Family-Concierge on the Starboard Side.
Are you on PORT or STARBOARD?

PS - Did you see where Samantha Brown is doing a webcast on the FANTASY the first week of April?:confused:

SWEET!
Welcome to deck #12:cool1:
We are in a Family-Concierge on the Starboard Side.
Are you on PORT or STARBOARD?

PS - Did you see where Samantha Brown is doing a webcast on the FANTASY the first week of April?:confused:

Hmmm? I am not sure which side? I will have to check.:confused3 As far as the webcast goes can you tell me how I find that? I definitely don't want to miss it but I'm a newbie and I need pointed in the right direction lol

Hmmm? I am not sure which side? I will have to check.:confused3 As far as the webcast goes can you tell me how I find that? I definitely don't want to miss it but I'm a newbie and I need pointed in the right direction lol

Here's the link to the webcast:
(It's on the DVC Site)

http://dvcnews.com/index.php/dvc-pro...n-next-webcast

& click on one of the REGISTER links (one for DVC Members, one for Non-DVC members)

Let me know your cabin number, and I can tell you --(You can check it on the DCL site, also) We are in 12528!

Good Luck! :cheer2:

Hi all! :goodvibes We will joining you on this cruise! :cheer2::cheer2:
Sailing with me are my husband and daughter, 16 at the time of the cruise.

Hi all! :goodvibes We will joining you on this cruise! :cheer2::cheer2:
Sailing with me are my husband and daughter, 16 at the time of the cruise.

Welcome ShinyDaisy:goodvibes

What deck are you on?

& What city in SoCal are you from?
I just passed on a job opportunity in San Diego............

Joining in! This will be our first cruise and I am so excited! :woohoo:

I can't believe I finally convinced my DH to book! The kiddos will be 5 and 15 months when we sail. We have an 8D on deck 6, I believe. My only mistake was telling my 4 year old about the cruise so soon- I think we have watched the planning DVD about 1500 times already! :rotfl: He's very excited.

I will request to join on the FB page too. Is January here yet?! :dance3:

Welcome, ptcrn :goodvibes

Thanks for the welcome, E2ME2 :) I'll have to get back to you on the first one, and we're north of San Diego closer to LA.

We're so looking forward to this trip! We're hoping to see a little of WDW, too. :wizard:

Joining in! This will be our first cruise and I am so excited! :woohoo:

I can't believe I finally convinced my DH to book! The kiddos will be 5 and 15 months when we sail. We have an 8D on deck 6, I believe. My only mistake was telling my 4 year old about the cruise so soon- I think we have watched the planning DVD about 1500 times already! :rotfl: He's very excited.

I will request to join on the FB page too. Is January here yet?! :dance3:

Welcome PTCRN!
& Congrats on your first cruise:cool1:

I"ll get along great with your 4YO ( I think I've watched the DVD a few hundred times, myself):lmao:

Hi All!!!
My family will be joining you on this cruise! We can't wait! It will be me, Kim, DH Todd, DD Emmalee 8 at sailing and DS Aiden 4. This is our first Disney cruise. We have never been to WDW but being on the West Coast we have had two family trips to Disneyland and DH and I had a trip before the kiddos came along. Our family loves Disney and are sooooo excited to sail! Can't wait to sign up for FE and to meet some new friends before the trip! I joined the FB page too. We booked a Family Verandah stateroom number 10600.

Happy April First, everyone.
April 1 will now have new meaning for us, as we became grandparents today, welcoming a 7-pound, 12 ounce, beautiful baby girl into our family!

Welcome, Kim and family, :goodvibes

Happy April 1st!! I can imagine. :thumbsup2 Congratulations, ET and family!! :)

The Facebook group is such a great idea; I've also asked to join the FB group.

Thanks for the welcome ShinyDaisy and E2ME2!

E2, Congratulations on becoming grandparents! That is so wonderful!!! :cool1: :cloud9:

Welcome Kim and family! Maybe our 4 year olds will meet in the club. We'll have to all set up a DIS meet for the first or second day so we can all meet!

Thank you for the welcomes!! And congrats on the grand baby E2. That is so exciting!

Ptcrn, I'm so glad u have a DS4. I keep telling my Aiden he's going to meet lots of friends! He's really excited for Andy's Room the most! LOL Let's definitely set up a meet!

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter