January 14, 2012 Eastern Carribbean Cruise

Got your request - will add you when I get back at my phone. ;) I wonder if it says MN cuz that's where I was born?? Weird. I'll have to look into that!

I was just looking at the list again. Does anyone want to link with us for the 1st seating for dining? I think we requested for our rotation to start with Animator's Palette but I can't remember for sure. Is there any way to find out what rotation we'll actually have, or do we find that out when we get there?

Got your request - will add you when I get back at my phone. ;) I wonder if it says MN cuz that's where I was born?? Weird. I'll have to look into that!

I was just looking at the list again. Does anyone want to link with us for the 1st seating for dining? I think we requested for our rotation to start with Animator's Palette but I can't remember for sure. Is there any way to find out what rotation we'll actually have, or do we find that out when we get there?

I didn't know we could make a request. I thought we found out on arrival. The MN was where you were from. I then saw the WI which helped. :goodvibes

Hey everyone. We aren't on this cruise anymore. I thought I had stopped in months ago and said we switched it but I guess I didn't. Star gazer I got the friend request which I accepted and then I realized that you were probably someone I "knew" from this thread. Sorry if I screwed up any record keeping.

Have a great cruise! It's getting close for you guys now!

Even tho I can't spell! lol!

I can't spell well enough to know if can or can't. ;)

Hey everyone. We aren't on this cruise anymore. I thought I had stopped in months ago and said we switched it but I guess I didn't. Star gazer I got the friend request which I accepted and then I realized that you were probably someone I "knew" from this thread. Sorry if I screwed up any record keeping.

Have a great cruise! It's getting close for you guys now!

Actually that sounds familiar but Thanks for coming in and reminding us. Have a great trip to Disney!

I was hoping to watch the Magic sail out today on the webcam...It is 5:00 and she is still tied up to the docks.....Guess I will not be able to watch tonight...sigh.....

Yay! We are sailing out on this ship also. Im bummed I didnt find this group soon. We are bringing our 3 year old son for his birthday! We are getting so excited! We went on this very same cruise last year just a day earlier the weather was delightful and had such a great time!! Nice to meet you all :)

Yay! We are sailing out on this ship also. Im bummed I didnt find this group soon. We are bringing our 3 year old son for his birthday! We are getting so excited! We went on this very same cruise last year just a day earlier the weather was delightful and had such a great time!! Nice to meet you all :)

:welcome:

25 days 7 hrs.:goodvibes

We will be sailing with our 3 year old son as well. Perhaps they would have fun playing together. :cool1:

We will be sailing with our 3 year old son as well. Perhaps they would have fun playing together. :cool1:

Yes! He would love a playmate! Were are u all located on the ship? We are stateroom 2570. We are second seating. We are hoping the little guy will go into daycare this year, last year he was not having it.

Yes! He would love a playmate! Were are u all located on the ship? We are stateroom 2570. We are second seating. We are hoping the little guy will go into daycare this year, last year he was not having it.

My DD is 3 as well, although we're at the 1st seating for dinner. She's a girly-girl but is used to hanging out with all boys. :) Playdate?? She & my DS (6) are super excited about the kids club so hopefully they can all hang together. Is your DS potty-trained? He'll probably be more excited about the kids club than the daycare?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter