• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 14, 2012 Eastern Carribbean Cruise

Hi all, sorry its been a while - but retructure at work and long days and long hours.

Anyways we still coming on the cruise and I was reading through all the posts I had missed today to find "Jules1962" had joined - julie didnt know I was part of this thread and decided to join too lol she is now listed going on the cruise twice! i know its her birthday but she can only be counted once!

Jen can you take her off the website please? Which i think is fab. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

we have decided to hire a car and drive to the port from OKW resort as the bus wont get us there until late and we want to explore!

:woohoo:

Hi all, sorry its been a while - but retructure at work and long days and long hours.

Anyways we still coming on the cruise and I was reading through all the posts I had missed today to find "Jules1962" had joined - julie didnt know I was part of this thread and decided to join too lol she is now listed going on the cruise twice! i know its her birthday but she can only be counted once!

Jen can you take her off the website please? Which i think is fab. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

we have decided to hire a car and drive to the port from OKW resort as the bus wont get us there until late and we want to explore!

:woohoo:

Aww man! I liked having her twice! LOL She has been removed. I admire those that are brave enough to travel alone AND join a discussion board that meets on the cruise! I was very enamored with the idea that she was coming by herself (that was what I was thinking since she didnt leave any info on anyone coming with her). We had a girl that traveled by herself on our last cruise. I thought she was so cool for doing that! I dont know if I would enjoy it.

Good to see you again! I hope you post more soon! :D

Did anyone see the new itinerary? WOW!! New York City! And Hawaii? I just wish they scheduled more than one trip there. 15 days <sigh> Then you could stop by DisneyLand, which I have never been HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE?!!?!?

Jen

I was hoping for a Bermuda trip from NY....

Is anyone else spending a few days at WDW before the cruise?

Probably not this time because I'm already taking my daughter out for a week of school (well 4 days considering they are out for MLK day), and I don't want to take her out anymore.

Hello everyone! We just booked so I thought I'd come on and introduce us! My name is Laura and my husband is Justin. I am pregnant with our first - a little boy. He is due end of July-beg of august. I'm so excited he'll be about 5-6 months old when we cruise. This is my third Disney cruise but both of the others I was a teenager for so it's kind of my first "grown up" cruise. We are traveling with my family most of which has cruised before. This will be Justins first cruise though. Here is our party and ages at cruise time:

Justin - hubby - celebrating his 23rd on board
Laura - me - 22
Baby boy - 5-6 months

Steven - my dad - late 40s
Whitney - my mom - late 40s
Annie - my sister - 18
Caroline - my sister - 15

Jeana - my godmother - early 40s
Kenny - my godfather - 50

We're all staying on deck 5. Too bad we didnt know about the party on deck 7! We have early dining because we didnt like eating so late last time. We'll definitely have to catch up with y'all elsewhere though. We are so thrilled to have actually booked our cruise. It makes it so real! I can't wait to meet all of you

I was hoping for a Bermuda trip from NY....

Is anyone else spending a few days at WDW before the cruise?

Thanks for the welcome everyone! And Jen, the website looks awesome!

We have decided to do B2B cruises, so we'll be onboard the Magic for the week of the 7th as well! Before that, we're going to be in Disney for a few days-- its our plan to run in the half marathon right before the cruise on the 7th, so we'll be in Disney at least long enough for that!

I am so excited for the chance to have a longer vacation (although not quite as long as it starting on the 31st! :-). Its been a very long road through graduate school and as I begin to see the light at the end of that tunnel, I'm getting so excited for the cruise! :cool1:

Hello everyone! We just booked so I thought I'd come on and introduce us! My name is Laura and my husband is Justin. I am pregnant with our first - a little boy. He is due end of July-beg of august. I'm so excited he'll be about 5-6 months old when we cruise. This is my third Disney cruise but both of the others I was a teenager for so it's kind of my first "grown up" cruise. We are traveling with my family most of which has cruised before. This will be Justins first cruise though. Here is our party and ages at cruise time:

Justin - hubby - celebrating his 23rd on board
Laura - me - 22
Baby boy - 5-6 months

Steven - my dad - late 40s
Whitney - my mom - late 40s
Annie - my sister - 18
Caroline - my sister - 15

Jeana - my godmother - early 40s
Kenny - my godfather - 50

We're all staying on deck 5. Too bad we didnt know about the party on deck 7! We have early dining because we didnt like eating so late last time. We'll definitely have to catch up with y'all elsewhere though. We are so thrilled to have actually booked our cruise. It makes it so real! I can't wait to meet all of you

Wow... That is too cool. I almost talked my hubby into trying for a baby a year before our last trip... he tried using the trip as an excuse. lol I already had a babysitter set up but it was still no go. :( Sounds like you all will have a crazy great time.

Hi all!

18 pages, very impressed, then I get on the board and everyone is gone. Hope you will all come back.

We haven't booked yet, but am almost ready to bite. We have to find a TA who gives some OBC!

We are dh Adam, ds Aydan 9, and myself Dawn.

Hi all!

18 pages, very impressed, then I get on the board and everyone is gone. Hope you will all come back.

We haven't booked yet, but am almost ready to bite. We have to find a TA who gives some OBC!

We are dh Adam, ds Aydan 9, and myself Dawn.

Hello!
The only TA that I know of that gives OBC is Dreams Unlimited. My DD is 9 and will be 10 on board! YAY! She seems to get alone with boys more than girls so she will be excited. Do you think we should start a thread for the kids?

A thread for the kids would be so cool!

I saw this TA called Smart cruiser.com that gives $50 for every $500. I might need To check them out.

Dawn

Our TA at the magic for less dot com also gives OBC:thumbsup2

Welcome to our group! We started out strong but have fizzled a bit. As the cruise gets closer I'm sure we'll all get revved up again!!:goodvibes

Hi dawn! I'm pretty new too, but welcome just the same. My hubby and I were just discussing it last night. It seems far away but it will be here before we know it. It's nice to get to hear others who will be there with us!

So nice for the welcomes! Thank you. I hope time flies until January! Then just as we board... It goes reallllll slowwwww!!

Just paid our deposit for Magic Jan 14-21st! w00t! Stateroom 7064.

It's going to be hard to keep this quiet from the kids till x-mas time!

Congrats Sullymonster. I have still not put my deposit down yet. I can't decide on the 7 day magic or the 4 night dream. My son thinks he wlll have more fun on the dream because of the new play area. I told him if he meets kids his Own age he can have just as much fun. He Will be 9 this tuesday. I think my hubby wants dream too for the aquaduck.I have never done a 7 nighter and would think it would be great. I was also waiting To see if any guarantee cabins open up. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter