• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 14, 2012 Eastern Carribbean Cruise

Hi Susie, I already added you. Thanks for an update. You should mention it on FB also, as a couple of people were wondering who needed to be added. My son is also 9. There are also quite a few girls around the same age. Unfortunately for him, it doesn't seem like too many boys.

Hi Dawn, Thanks for adding me. Cool that our kids are the same age!

Has everyone who wants to be added to the FE posted on the google doc? I'm off to the craft store for more supplies so lemme know!!

Raysbride, Juco, and retromama - are you guys all on the new FE list on google docs? Could we get a section on there with screennames?

Hello everyone! :)

I just subscribed to the DIS Boards! It's my first time posting even though I have been using this website as a reference for years!

I wanted to let you know that my boyfriend and I will be sailing on the Eastern Carribbean Cruise on January 14. We don't have kids but we love the fish extenders! We went on our first cruise last year (Western Carribbean) and we learned of the fish extenders on board.

We are bringing a bunch of little surprises that we will be randomly distributing in the fish extenders throughout the week (stickers, magnets, tattoos, pencils, etc). We will also have our own fish extenders for fun!

Nice to meet all of you! :)

Hello everyone! :)

I just subscribed to the DIS Boards! It's my first time posting even though I have been using this website as a reference for years!

I wanted to let you know that my boyfriend and I will be sailing on the Eastern Carribbean Cruise on January 14. We don't have kids but we love the fish extenders! We went on our first cruise last year (Western Carribbean) and we learned of the fish extenders on board.

We are bringing a bunch of little surprises that we will be randomly distributing in the fish extenders throughout the week (stickers, magnets, tattoos, pencils, etc). We will also have our own fish extenders for fun!

Nice to meet all of you! :)

Welcome! I'll add you to my FE list - I made a couple extras yesterday. Can you put your info on the google doc with your stateroom? I think StarGazer has all the links in her signature. She can add you to the facebook group too - we're apparently a crazy and chatty bunch so there are zillions more posts over there. :)

Welcome! I'll add you to my FE list - I made a couple extras yesterday. Can you put your info on the google doc with your stateroom? I think StarGazer has all the links in her signature. She can add you to the facebook group too - we're apparently a crazy and chatty bunch so there are zillions more posts over there. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

I don't have the rights to edit the google doc so I cannot add myself. Do you know who can? Here are our details!

MarieDCL - Second Seating - Stateroom 7619

Can't wait to sail next week! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

I don't have the rights to edit the google doc so I cannot add myself. Do you know who can? Here are our details!

MarieDCL - Second Seating - Stateroom 7619

Can't wait to sail next week! :)

Hmmm, I thought everyone could change it but I'm clueless. StarGazer - any ideas?

Hmmm, I thought everyone could change it but I'm clueless. StarGazer - any ideas?

Sorry, It's been crazy today. Which Document? The roster only Tory can Change, the new group FE I believe I have set to private but all the people in the Facebook group should have permission to change it.

Hi Stargazer99! :)

I am not part of the FB group and therefore I don't have the rights to edit the google doc sheet. Can you add our info to the FE list please? Thanks much!
MarieDCL - Second Seating - Stateroom 7619 - 2 adults

Hi all! We're getting closer!! I wanted to ask you guys if any of you were able to book a Cabana for CC? When I went online to book them a few months ago they were already sold out! I'm going to try and get on a wait list when we board the ship. Has anyone ever gotten a Cabana after being put on the wait list?

I just found this thread and am thrilled to see two other 13-year-old girls listed! My 13-year-old is nervous that the Edge will be too young for her! You can feel free to add us to any list, but I have no idea what fish extenders are:confused3,

Hi everybody.

Wow, the next days are very exciting for me and my wife. First we drive tomorrow to Papenburg (Meyerwerft) to see the new Disney Fantasy leaving the dock and a view days later we are on board the Disney Magic. After nearly 6 weeks with raining we are happy to see and feel the sun...:yay:

http://www.meyerwerft.de/page.asp?lang=e&main=3&subs=0&did=1974

Wilkommen! :) Hopefully I'm spelling that right, been awhile since my high school German class! That's really cool that you get to see the new ship, I'm jealous! Can't wait to meet you!

This is my last post before I leave. I will no longer be available. If something is needed you will have to try to contact one of the others. Thanks Jackie.

This is my last post before I leave. I will no longer be available. If something is needed you will have to try to contact one of the others. Thanks Jackie.

Should we place bets on how long it'll be before she finds a way to check again?? :laughing: Can't wait to meet you Jackie!!

Wilkommen! :) Hopefully I'm spelling that right, been awhile since my high school German class! That's really cool that you get to see the new ship, I'm jealous! Can't wait to meet you!

Thank you. Yep, nearly 100% (Willkommen) :)

By the way, will somebody going at St. Maarten to the Maho beach? We would like to see the airport with the (very) low flying planes but we think it is better to go with a little more people instead of only my wife and me :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter