JANUARY 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I will need to cancel BOG for Jan 7 at 415p for 4 people.

Let me know if you wish to coordinate any time over the next week.

I'm desperately looking for a reservation for 5 to any meal at Cinderella's Royal Table between Dinner 1/17 and Lunch 1/21. We booked the trip last minute and my two princesses want this badly. Never done it before.

If you are canceling please email me at tfleming23 AT Gmail DOT com please and I will call to follow up

I'm desperately looking for a reservation for 5 to any meal at Cinderella's Royal Table between Dinner 1/17 and Lunch 1/21. We booked the trip last minute and my two princesses want this badly. Never done it before.

If you are canceling please email me at tfleming23 AT Gmail DOT com please and I will call to follow up

I was able to get a reservation at CRT last week for mid Jan. I checked several times a day and a cancellation finally popped up. Just keep checking and you have a good shot a getting one. Good luck and have a magical trip!!!

I just scored a BOG dinner for 1/31 for my family of 5. The last night of our trip....what a way to go out :-) Keep checking regularly for those ressies you just haven't been able to get. Persistance pays off!!

Just cancelled:

California Grill January 9 - 5 people - 7:05 pm
California Grill January 10 - 4 people - 5:35 pm

I'm still looking for a 5 person Cali Grill around 6:30/7:00 on January 10th.

Just hot a chef mickeys for 655 on 1-12!!! Been looking for an earlier time for a while if anyone wants the 855 one for the 12th let me know

Not sure if these are helpful for anyone, but I just cancelled the following restaurants. Reservations were all for 2 people between 5 and 6pm on
Monday January 6th:
BOG 5:15pm
Le Cellier 5:50pm
Citricos: 5:30pm
Jiko: 5:30pm
Boma: 6:30pm

Hope it helps someone out. :)

Grrr. So sad we're changing park days. Will be canceling the following reservations for 4 at Noon tomorrow:

1/12:
CRT Breakfast (8:15 a.m.)
CM Dinner (7:30 p.m.)

I'm going to cancel California Grill for Sat, 1/18, 4 people at 7:20pm.

Also, Sci-Fi for Sat, 1/18, 4 people at 1:55pm. I'll wait about 10 minutes, so at 5:35 eastern standard time.

I wasn't thinking it was MLK weekend, and I think we're going to NC in the hopes of seeing snow instead! :goodvibes

ETA: Both have been cancelled.

Cancelling at Noon today.

BOG Thursday, January 16, 2014
Time: 7:05 PM
Guests: 4 Adults

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter