JANUARY 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

There's a 1/20 BOG for 4 people at 6:50. I need same day but for five people, but thought if post if anyone needs.

There's a 1/20 BOG for 4 people at 6:50. I need same day but for five people, but thought if post if anyone needs.

Thanks to everyone for posting their cancellations on this thread. Y'all give me hope! I've been checking multiple times a day for the Wishes dessert party for next week but nothing yet. I guess we have until 24hrs in advance to hope for some last minute availability. Fingers crossed!!

Looking for the following for our marathon trip If any of you are canceling please let me know:

Le Cellier 1/12 or 1/13 dinner

BOG dinner 1/14

Thanks in advance!

A HUGE thank you to the person who cancelled their Wishes Dessert party reservation for next week. We were able to snag it!!! I hope you get to go another time. Sooo excited!!!

Now available:

9:25 AM
Breakfast
'Ohana
Reservation for 5 Guests on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I have a California grill for Monday 1/6 at 5:20 that I need to cancel (1 person reservation). If I don't hear from anyone today, I will cancel it tomorrow.

Cancelling BOG for tomorrow night 1/6 for 3 Adults at 8:30pm. Our flight was cancelled and we wont be able to make it on time. So upset about this. We get in at 11.45pm tomorrow instead. If anyone else is cancelling BOG before 1/10 PLEASE let me know. We were really looking forward to this.

Cancelling BOG for tomorrow night 1/6 for 3 Adults at 8:30pm. Our flight was cancelled and we wont be able to make it on time. So upset about this. We get in at 11.45pm tomorrow instead. If anyone else is cancelling BOG before 1/10 PLEASE let me know. We were really looking forward to this.

Is this gone yet?!!

Hi just sent your PM

I have a Cali grill Thursday 1/9 at 7:05 for 2 that we are going to cancel. If anyone wants it...PM me please!!

We have a Cali grill ressie for this Thursday at 7:05, part of 2 that we are going to cancel . If anyone wants it..please PM !

Cancelled the reservation on regular site and it showed up on mobile site immediately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter