January 2014 discount watch!!

I hope that there is a SPD offer, if not does anyone know if you can book with a RO discount and also add the Quick Service dining plan at regular price while staying at a moderate?

yes, you can add any dining plan you wish.

Incorrect...
My family member who advised me to wait is a Marketing / Promo Team leader @ Disney...there will be P/S/D.
It will have the same dates at the pins that went out back in July.

Well, I believe danny25 when he says it will be Room Only, since he is always the one to get it right.

Well, I believe danny25 when he says it will be Room Only, since he is always the one to get it right.

Believe what you wish.

My Family member works in the Marketing / Promotions department directly for Disney.

They are in charge of leading their team in regards to all the media back end work for the upcoming promotions.

They bring all of the upcoming promo's to life 6-8 months before they are released to the public.

If he created some of the media behind it..i'd say thats as reliable of a source could possibly get! ;)

He is currently finishing up the Spring 2014 offer..

I don't believe danny25 said there WON'T be a S/P/D promotion, did he? He referred to the Room Only but I didn't see him saying that is the ONLY promotion. Sort of the logic of saying if it is going to be sunny out then there's no chance of it also being windy. I stand corrected if he posted "no S/P/D" in another thread in addition to the three threads in which he has mentioned this RO offer. (Searching the Dis by user is a wonderful thing.)

Us, you have to have a package with tickets to add a DDP. You can use a RO discount on a package. It only discounts the room portion.

We currently have a vacation package booked with 14 nights, 10 day park tickets and Disney dining so we are just going to play it by ear what we do when the discounts come out. In the past we have almost always done 14 nights at Pop with free QS dining but this year we are trying the moderate route. The year that my brothers went without me they got upgraded to Theme Park view for 10 nights at the Contemporary from garden wing which thy booked. So now it is my turn to be spoiled with them hopefully.

Awww :( now I know I won't be staying at any disney resort.. The only way to try to convince my family to go to a disney 'room' was with FD. They prefer to stay in a two bedrooms villa... :(

Promo's that will be released Oct 8th will be basically the same as last years. This is the Sell sheet from 2013. IT will be both RO and P/S/D
These are the dates...January 5, 2014 to March 2, 2014
March 16, 2014 to April 12, 2014...black out dates apply inbetween those dates
2qsc6qe.png

thanks!

Believe what you wish.

My Family member works in the Marketing / Promotions department directly for Disney.

They are in charge of leading their team in regards to all the media back end work for the upcoming promotions.

They bring all of the upcoming promo's to life 6-8 months before they are released to the public.

If he created some of the media behind it..i'd say thats as reliable of a source could possibly get! ;)

I wouldn't broadcast where you're getting unannounced promo info to be honest...

Hello and thank you for your confidence, I only have announced the room only discount but this don´t exclude other types of offers like the SPD to the same time period, let´s wait and hope that a lot of offers appears for that time frame, thank you again :thumbsup2

psttt hello don´t tell anybody that you have seen me, the next offer will be room only and you can book from October 8 to stay from January 5 to April 12 the discount will be around the same of the last year room offer for that period ok? I wish all of You a Magical life pixiedust:

Believe what you wish.

Thanks to both of you! Danny, it's good to "see" you again. I'm not traveling during the next special offer dates but have been keeping track of what's up next so that I may get an idea of when or if a special offer will come out for our travel dates of May 24th to June 7th.

Assuming these s/p/d dates are correct, I am arriving Jan 2 - 12. How do I use the promotion the 5 - 12 without doing 2 sets of tickets?

Thanks.

Assuming these s/p/d dates are correct, I am arriving Jan 2 - 12. How do I use the promotion the 5 - 12 without doing 2 sets of tickets?

Thanks.

You have to have tickets to get the SPD promo. You can pick your package tickets up 3 days before you check in for your package. You could put them all on your package and just get them on the 2nd via a guest services.

Hi All,
Quick question,I am currently booked 1/25 to 2/1 in POFQ in a package tkts standard room, 7 day tickets no park hopper and dining plan.

If there is a s/p/d deal,how do I figure out discount vs the RO discount. My kids are 9 and 10 so I have 3 adults and 1 child. Not attached to resort so changing to another moderate would be ok if RO was better. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Mary Kay

Question about possible MLK blackout dates for discount. If we are going Jan 18-25 and the beginning of my trip is blacked out for the RO discount will we need two room reservations? Can someone tell me how that will work. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter