January 2014 discount watch!!

That's frustrating that some of the CMs aren't in the know. I mean, I guess it happens, but when it takes so long to get through... ugh

That's frustrating that some of the CMs aren't in the know. I mean, I guess it happens, but when it takes so long to get through... ugh

It happens more often than you think. It seems to happen every time a new offer comes out. They say it isn't available or they have the terms all wrong. Last time for free dining a few were told it wasn't free dining but something else nobody ever heard of....so they had to call back.

Does anyone know what the specific discounts are for the rooms? I have seen various combinations so curious if anyone has hard facts since the offer opened to the Visa card holders today. :cool1:

Can someone tell me what the code is for Disney VISA? I have one, but I didn't receive an e-mail, nor do I see anything on Chase's website.[/QUOTE

We didn't use a code - we just asked for the dinsey visa discount

Thank you. Wondered if that was the case. Was hoping to book online to save time, but I now decided to call and have been on hold for 12 minutes so far.

Thank you. Wondered if that was the case. Was hoping to book online to save time, but I now decided to call and have been on hold for 12 minutes so far.

The early offers for Visa card holders have not been bookable online. You need to call. I'm at least listening to the Epcot music while I'm waiting.

I got 35% off for 1/5-1/8. I checked main bldg CL for GF, Cr MKV atrium club and poly GV CL and all 3 were available with that discount.

Picked CR because we will be transferring from VGF and wanted to switch it up.

:yay::yay: thanks disney visa

Just called and got the discount for POFQ and saved $842!!!!! LOL, not sure which part I am more excited about....I think that it is the French Quarter!!!! Thank You, Thank You all for posting!!! It is so nice to have all of the info that you have given!!! I wish you all a magical day....happy booking my Disney peeps!

YAY!!! I got 35% room discount at BC for end of February. She scared me at first because she said the best offer available was S/P/D so I freaked for a minute that there were no room discounts, but she just told me it was a better deal than the RO. Not for us though. Super excited and THANK YOU to everyone who posts here!!!

Just called and got the discount for POFQ and saved $842!!!!! LOL, not sure which part I am more excited about....I think that it is the French Quarter!!!! Thank You, Thank You all for posting!!! It is so nice to have all of the info that you have given!!! I wish you all a magical day....happy booking my Disney peeps!

What type of room did you book? They were quoting me rates that were higher than what I could get without a discount on the website right now.

Wound up with garden view at Riverside saving 23% with R/O.

YAY!!! I got 35% room discount at BC for end of February. She scared me at first because she said the best offer available was S/P/D so I freaked for a minute that there were no room discounts, but she just told me it was a better deal than the RO. Not for us though. Super excited and THANK YOU to everyone who posts here!!!

I was so excited I guess technically this belongs in the February thread or the room only thread.

Just got this offer in the mail:
Resort Offer
Stay in the middle of the magic in January at select Disney Resort hotels.

For example, stay at

Disney Value Resorts
US $105* per night, plus tax
in a standard room.

Disney Moderate Resorts
US $167* per night, plus tax
in a standard room.

Disney Deluxe Resorts
US $284* per night, plus tax
in a standard room at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge or Disney's Wilderness Lodge.

For stays most Sunday-Thursday nights 1/2/14-1/8/14, 1/12/14-1/16/14 and 1/20/14-1/31/14.

Good Morning... 2 minutes on the phone just saved me $841.00 with the Disney Visa s/p/d. Whoohoo.

Thanks for everybody's help on the thread

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter