January 2015 A&E/SDMT FP+ Cancellation Thread - READ 1st POST

nogreenworld

Mouseketeer
I have found this style of thread useful for ADR's in the past, and have seen it for the FP+ as well, primarily just for these two extremely hard to get FP+. I figured we'd start this thread with the headliner attractions in the title, but feel free to use it for any FP+ that you think would be worth notifying people that you're cancelling.

The idea is for this thread to be used just like the ADR cancellation threads.

RULES FOR THREAD: NO Wanted, Looking, Needing posts. They aren't allowed, and they will be deleted!

You can post that you have an FP+ to cancel and the date and time. All additional correspondance regarding any sort of coordination of said cancellations must be handled off the boards (PM, email, etc).

Hopefully this will help all of us get the best possible FP+ lineup. Best of luck to all fellow January travellers!

Please NO coordinating posts! ONLY Cancellation Notice

I have some A&E FP on 1/4 that I will cancel when I can get them shuffled around.

Currently I have
2 at 5:20 (definitely want to drop)
1 at 5:30 (definitely want to drop)
1 at 2:30 (may drop)
1 at 6:40 (may drop)

If I can eventually get two, or ideally, three overlapping around either the 2:30 or 6:40 slot, I'm cancelling the rest! Will post here if I have success so someone can get a heads up before I cancel.

Just did some more shuffling and now there should be two A&E free at 5:20 on 1/4. Still hoping to drop two or three if I can get them all to a better time.

I have an A&E Fastpass to cancel for 1/31, 7:10-8:10 PM. 7 people.

Let me know if you want me to coordinate the cancellation.

FYI there is a single A&E FP at 6:20 on 1/20, if that would help anyone out.

I totally screwed up all my MK fastpasses tonight because, for the first time ever, I found some single and double A&E FPs randomly available, so I got all excited and jumped on them. I need at least 3, preferably 4-5, so these 1 and 2 FPs I took aren't helping me much and screwed up my whole itinerary! UGH! Should've stuck with my original plan of booking it to standby after Crystal Palace breakfast. :sad:

I'm in the same boat. I have one for 2/4 if that matches one of yours... I'm getting ready to give up. I need 3-4 that week and it feels impossible.

I'm in the same boat. I have one for 2/4 if that matches one of yours... I'm getting ready to give up. I need 3-4 that week and it feels impossible.

Thanks for the offer, but I need 1/20 or 1/23. I am so mad at how I royally screwed up all my fastpasses! Everything was perfect except for missing A&E. Why did I stay up until 1:30 in the freaking morning the whole week before Christmas?! (thanks for the vent!)

There must have been a fp release today for A&E. My pal has been trying since 60 days out for his party of four for January 21 and only had one. Was able to get three more overlapping fp today. Thank you to PP for mentioning the availability on 1/22.

You're welcome! I'm glad there was some availability. Standby times just seem crazy but I'm curious to see how it will be during the slower times of the year. 2 weeks to go!

I am excited for both of you! And jealous, of course...We were able to meet A&E when they were still meeting together in May of 2014. Wow, that sounds like a long time ago now. Better get back to planning our 2016 trip!

What is A&E?? I can't find it on the abbreviation list!

Going Jan 17-24, and want to know if I should be trying to do/get this!

Thanks!

-Robyn

A&E=Anna and Elsa Meet and Greet. Very tough to get at this late date, but how hard you try will obviously be dependent on how important it will be for you to experience meeting the Frozen characters. (Am I guessing correctly that if you weren't sure what A&E stood for, then perhaps thy aren't that high on your priority list?)

I have 6 A&E 1/22 at 2:10pm I'll probably be letting go in the next day or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter