January 2015

Wonderwoman1982

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know of any, or expect any sort of discounts for January 2015?? Whether it'll be room only, or free dining, or whatever. I'm booked already, but keeping my fingers crossed for a better deal.

Does anyone know of any, or expect any sort of discounts for January 2015?? Whether it'll be room only, or free dining, or whatever. I'm booked already, but keeping my fingers crossed for a better deal.

As the pp said, there are no discounts currently out for January yet, but I think your chances of getting a discount for that time is pretty good. With that said, the current room discount for stays through 12/23 has a book by date of 10/3, so my guess is that after that time (or right before) is when discounts for the beginning of next year will come out.

As the pp said, there are no discounts currently out for January yet, but I think your chances of getting a discount for that time is pretty good. With that said, the current room discount for stays through 12/23 has a book by date of 10/3, so my guess is that after that time (or right before) is when discounts for the beginning of next year will come out.

I agree :thumbsup2

I got some pretty good room only rates from a Disney preferred travel agent. Ranged from 20 to 30% less than Disney's current advertised rates. You may want to try that.

If you don't mind me asking, who did you use in order to get that great of a rate? We are going January 22 -26 and need 4 rooms.pixiedust:

If you don't mind me asking, who did you use in order to get that great of a rate? We are going January 22 -26 and need 4 rooms.pixiedust:

Kim, I am sorry!!! The discount was for Jan 1 - 11 only and for my state. I actually got them to extend it for me until the 12th.

It was ONLY for Poly and Boardwalk. Do not worry!! The codes are coming out soon. You will have no problem getting what you want for those dates.

Usually the codes for January come out in October. The struggle of the waiting game is real!! :hourglass

If last year is any indication, then you can reasonably expect either a RO discount or the SPD discount.

What exactly IS that stay, play, and dine thing... LIke, what kind of discount is it? I've tried looking online, but can't really find an answer I'm confident is right.

What exactly IS that stay, play, and dine thing... LIke, what kind of discount is it? I've tried looking online, but can't really find an answer I'm confident is right.

It's a package discount. It's been a little different each year. First year adults paid children's pricing and the second year was a percentage off the whole package that worked out to be roughly the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter