*** January 2019 Thread ***

SDD is the one I'm expecting not to get so it is nice to know that should be the only real issue. We have never gone this time of year. So I'm curious about crowds at the end of January.

We went twice at the end of January and I felt the crowds were really manageable. Of course, that was 5 and 7 years ago so things may have changed... but I think generally it’s a good time of year to go.

So here’s what I got for fast passes. Could have gotten SDD for any day after 60+2 but since we are doing EMM at TSL, I didn’t worry about getting it. Got FOP for our 3rd day and 6th day. Could have gotten it for any day but wanted a morning fast pass. Filled in the rest with easy passes. We get park hopper so will be starting in 1 park most mornings and going someplace else in the late afternoon and evening after a rest. The advantage of later in January is that more seems to be available.

Quick question. We will be in the world 1/26-2/3 at POR. We have tickets through the PSD promotion. My FP day is coming up. When I do a trial run it takes me to a screen that says “not so fast” and asks if everyone has tickets and wants me to link them.

Is this normal before FP day or do I have an issue with my assigned tickets I need to resolve before my FP day?

Quick question. We will be in the world 1/26-2/3 at POR. We have tickets through the PSD promotion. My FP day is coming up. When I do a trial run it takes me to a screen that says “not so fast” and asks if everyone has tickets and wants me to link them.

Is this normal before FP day or do I have an issue with my assigned tickets I need to resolve before my FP day?

@mgrayar, it will magically work at 7 am on your FP+ day...

Fastpass day tomorrow. Not really trying for anything hard to get Still took the day off, and going to get up to do it at 7. SDD I plan to do on our last park day, so hoping that should be easy. If possible I'll do it earlier in the trip too. Not trying for FOP, unfortunately no one is interested in it. 7D I'm trying to get a couple days, but that doesn't seem to be as hard like it was when we went 3 years ago. It's really just hoping that I can get them at the times I want for our itinerary.

Fastpass day tomorrow. Not really trying for anything hard to get Still took the day off, and going to get up to do it at 7. SDD I plan to do on our last park day, so hoping that should be easy. If possible I'll do it earlier in the trip too. Not trying for FOP, unfortunately no one is interested in it. 7D I'm trying to get a couple days, but that doesn't seem to be as hard like it was when we went 3 years ago. It's really just hoping that I can get them at the times I want for our itinerary.
If your experience is anything like mine today, you should have no trouble getting SDD later in your trip. There was nothing the first two days but could have chosen several times over the rest of the trip. Obviously, go for that first, then 7DM.

Everything went as planned. Got what I wanted when I wanted (give or take 5/10 minutes). Was done with our 6 days within about 20 minutes. Shame no one wanted FOP, there were many choices at 60+5.

Everything went as planned. Got what I wanted when I wanted (give or take 5/10 minutes). Was done with our 6 days within about 20 minutes. Shame no one wanted FOP, there were many choices at 60+5.

If you want to go on FOP, you should, even by yourself. It’s amazing!

I hope you guys are right and it starts moving fast! I was in the post-FP lull yesterday. I found myself wanting to tweak my plans or something... :rolleyes1

I keep wanting to go back and re-examine our plans but I still have to wait for our FP selections and even then its hard to keep myself from overthinking it. I know with the holiday season upon us time should start to fly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter