• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 2020 booking

canes4life

Earning My Ears
General question when does January 2020 allow booking of resort on Disney website. Currently only able to select dec 31, 2019

General question when does January 2020 allow booking of resort on Disney website. Currently only able to select dec 31, 2019

Once the release rack rates for 2020. Usually in the June-July time frame. You can make a room only reservation via phone for January 2020 right now. But booking Online and booking packages have to wait until they release the rack rates.

Does anyone know if they offer any deals typically for mid January room or food plan. I know this year will less discounts. This will be first trip not being a DVC member so need to pay for two rooms looking for any discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter