January 2020 Discounts

According to what I feel is a reputable source: Discounts may come out Tuesday. It's also possible that Tuesday won't happen so don't shoot the messenger if I'm wrong.

Anything can change, I'd still check on Monday. (I feel it's VERY safe to say they won't happen on a weekend, I've never seen Disney release discounts over a weekend). Perhaps we could see a Visa Discount release on Monday but it seems signs are pointing to Tuesday.

I can't share what this source is but it's more than a bus driver rumor, I'll just say that. Happy weekend everybody!

According to what I feel is a reputable source: Discounts may come out Tuesday. It's also possible that Tuesday won't happen so don't shoot the messenger if I'm wrong.

Anything can change, I'd still check on Monday. (I feel it's VERY safe to say they won't happen on a weekend, I've never seen Disney release discounts over a weekend). Perhaps we could see a Visa Discount release on Monday but it seems signs are pointing to Tuesday.

I can't share what this source is but it's more than a bus driver rumor, I'll just say that. Happy weekend everybody!
Thanks for the (possible) heads up!

Wait you mean I can sleep through the night? Golly! Have a great weekend everyone, till Monday when we resume our positions in front of the refresh button!
Though I admit I most likely will periodically check during the weekend - cause I just can’t help myself!

Thanks for the info! Any insight into whether there will be a Visa discount first or if everything will be released at once?

Do the discounted rooms book up and sell out fast? Is that why everyone is checking nonstop? I thought once they were released everyone got the deal. I am clearly very new at this. LOL I have my room booked already and just hoping to apply a discount to it. I've never done it in this order before. I just got amazing flights so thats why I booked before deals came out.

Do the discounted rooms book up and sell out fast? Is that why everyone is checking nonstop? I thought once they were released everyone got the deal. I am clearly very new at this. LOL I have my room booked already and just hoping to apply a discount to it. I've never done it in this order before. I just got amazing flights so thats why I booked before deals came out.
There are a limited number of rooms available for discount and they won't automatically apply to everyone.

THANKS SO MUCH for all your help....and no worries I would never blame you if it doesn't happen!!! It is just so nice that you are willing to share your insider information and really nice that it is more than a bus driver!!!!! Here's hoping we all get the vacations planned we really want and at a good price!!!!

any info on whether the next discount drop may includes dates to the end of April like last year? "Gift of Magic" dropped the same day last year, didn't it? I read back through your SPD thread.

This is probably just a pipe dream, but does anyone think we could possibly get free dining in January? I know it’s not typically offered, and last time it was offered was 2012 (I think), but I’m just wondering because of lower than expected turnout for Star Wars. a girl can dream lol. Thoughts??

This is probably just a pipe dream, but does anyone think we could possibly get free dining in January? I know it’s not typically offered, and last time it was offered was 2012 (I think), but I’m just wondering because of lower than expected turnout for Star Wars. a girl can dream lol. Thoughts??

That's what I'm hoping for. Without Free Dining I'll probably stay off site. FD would draw me in. It's a long shot, but I was thinking the same thing since they've screwed up so badly with dramatic price hikes, entertainment cuts, and SWGE up to this point.

The bus driver rumor club is silently weeping 🤣😂

I would say play stay dine is much more likely than free dining. Using cdn ticket discount and room discount results in larger savings for us because we dont need park hoppers.

I would say play stay dine is much more likely than free dining. Using cdn ticket discount and room discount results in larger savings for us because we dont need park hoppers.
What is can ticket discount?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter