• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 2020 events

hmdsnow360

Earning My Ears
I was just wondering what big events are scheduled at Disney in January 2020. We are thinking about switching going from mid February to late January. I didn’t know if there were specific weeks or days to avoid bigger crowds

The first weekend in January is still people celebrating the end of the holidays. The second weekend will be Marathon Weekend 2020. The third weekend will be Martin Luther King weekend, and is generally busy. The fourth weekend generally has a major cheerleading competition. Though not as big of an impact on the parks, it will impact availability on the hotels, especially the values. The fifth weekend in January is NFL Pro Bowl weekend. There will also be the Festival of the Arts going on right after Martin Luther King day.

In short, it's hard to find a completely quiet weekend in January, anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter