• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

**JANUARY 2022** CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

I have a Chef Mickeys dinner for 4 people at 5:50 PM on Friday, January 7th I will be dropping. PM to coordinate if interested. Dropped

Last edited:
I have two (2) dinner reservations for six (6) people at Oga's Cantina on Wednesday, January 26th at 9:20pm. (Yes, this was an honest mistake made in my anxiousness to immediately book whatever alerts come through on my phone. I'm honestly surprised the system allowed this to happen, but here I am. Hoping this may benefit a LARGE party!)

PM to coordinate if interested.

Last edited:
Firming up my plans and cancelling the following:
Jan 2: Tusker House for 4 at 11:45
Jan 7: Hollywood & Vine for 4 at 12:15

Cancelled

Last edited:
Willing to coordinate via conversation as I will be cancelling:
Sunday, January 16 7:35 am 'Ohana breakfast for 3 people
Dropped

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

I have a Be Our Guest Lunch that I am going to cancel. It is on Saturday Jan 15th at 2:20pm. Please let me know if yo
u would like to coordinate. Cancelled

Thanks

Last edited:
Cancelling California Grill Monday 1/17 at 5:50pm. PM if you want to coordinate, otherwise I’ll cancel at 12pm central time tomorrow Wednesday 12/8 (posted in wrong thread last time)

Cancelling Trattoria Al Forno for 6 pax on Friday, January 14 at 6:40 PM. PM me if you want to coordinate. Cancelled

Last edited:
Cancelling Garden Grill for 2 on Friday, January 21 at 12:55 PM. PM me if you want to coordinate. Cancelled

Last edited:
Cancelling Toledo for 2 pax on Friday, January 21 at 9:55 PM. PM me if you want to coordinate. Cancelled

Last edited:
Heads up! Just cancelled Prime Time Cafe for 2 pax on January 20 at 8:55 PM. Grab it on the site right now if you're still awake and interested! Cancelled

Last edited:
Cancelling Prime Time Cafe for 2 pax on Saturday, January 22 at 4:55 PM. PM me if you want to coordinate. Cancelled

Last edited:
Cancelling Space 220 lunch for 2 pax on Friday, January 21 at 3:10 PM. Cancelled

Cancelling Space 220 dinner for 2 pax on Friday, January 21 at 8:40 PM.
Cancelled

Cancelling Sci-Fi lunch for 2 pax on Saturday, January 22 at 2:30 PM.
Cancelled

Cancelling Tusker House Dinner for 2 pax on Saturday, January 22 at 6:15 PM.
Cancelled

Cancelling Jungle Skipper Canteen dinner for 2 pax on Saturday, January 22 at 7:55 PM.
Cancelled

PM me if you want to coordinate.

Last edited:
Cancelling Topolino's Terrace @ 11:55 a.m. on Saturday January 8th (4 guests)

PM to coordinate

Last edited:
Be our guest 4 people wed Jan 5th 12;25pm

Beaches and cream 8 people wed Jan 5th 1:30pm

Beaches and cream 8 people thurs Jan 6th 12:20 pm

Be our guest 3 people Jan 8th 11:15

Beaches and cream 8 people Jan 8th 1:30

Steakhouse 71. 4 people Jan 8th 6:45pm and 4 people 7pm

Liberty tree tavern 8 people Jan 8th 5:35

Crystal Palace 8 people January 8th 5:10

Last edited:
UPDATE: Cancelled

Cancelling Space 220 Lunch
Friday, January 7 at 11:45 for 4 people

PM to coordinate

Last edited:
Cancelling Hollywood Brown Derby for 4 on 1/2 at 11:55AM. PM to coordinate.

Last edited:
Sat, Jan 29 - 7:30p - Trail's End (3ppl)
Sun, Jan 30 - 5:05p - Whispering Canyon Cafe (3ppl)

Not in a rush to cancel - so, I'll wait for a little while, in case I hear from anyone.

Last edited:
Saturday Jan 15 at 7:20 50’s Prime Timer Diner 5 ppl
Sunday Jan 16 at 11:15 Plaza Restaurant Lunch 5 ppl
Monday Jan 17 at 7:15 La Hacienda de San Angel 5 ppl
Tuesday Jan 18 at 11:45 Yak and Yeti 5 ppl
Tuesday Jan18 at 6:50 Tony’s Town Square 5 ppl

PM to coordinate

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter