• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****January 2024 planning thread!!!

I posted in the RunDisney group for Disneyland race weekend Jan 11-15 that WOC was closed because I noticed it on the dessert party page 😢
Can you link me to the RunDisney group for Disneyland race? My husband will do the race this weekend and he has some questions, but I couldn't find a thread for it on here. Thank you!

They’ve started updating the food menus with the seasonal offerings available while we are there for race weekend! My first timer friend has booked us a few dining reservations so it’ll be fun trying to fit in all the extra food items in between.

I'm trying to look up menu items today and Stitch has eaten so many pages! Hopefully that means they are updating more :)

Heads Up I was at the park's yesterday and while there weren't lot of people at the park rides kept going down like HM and Mickey for hours meaning all other rides were trying to soak up those crowds and with no fireworks lines were just a little longer then you'd even see on busy nights on some attractions because of this

So just be aware that many LL rides seem to be going down a good deal and it seems to be adding onto wait times along with no nighttime shows right now besides the projection show on main street

Heads Up I was at the park's yesterday and while there weren't lot of people at the park rides kept going down like HM and Mickey for hours meaning all other rides were trying to soak up those crowds and with no fireworks lines were just a little longer then you'd even see on busy nights on some attractions because of this

So just be aware that many LL rides seem to be going down a good deal and it seems to be adding onto wait times along with no nighttime shows right now besides the projection show on main street
That is just great... Disneyland is about to have huge crowds from all of us rundisney people and a gymnastic thing happening at the convention center... I just do not understand why they did not keep some of the big shows and attractions up to help deal with crowds...

That is just great... Disneyland is about to have huge crowds from all of us rundisney people and a gymnastic thing happening at the convention center... I just do not understand why they did not keep some of the big shows and attractions up to help deal with crowds...
Hopefully things get better once the 2024 events start happening but....yeah. Like there was noooooo one near the castle when they did the projection show, I just walked up 5 mins before and got some front row footage but most rides that normally have walk ons after 8 PM seemed to have little lines because so many other attractions were down and I assume with no parades/shows people just have no where else to go but rides

Also for some reason even if rides had lines I just both casey jr and the Disneyland railroad retire trains for the night.....why? These would almost be walk on but now people have to wait another rotation? Not sure what's going on with operations right now

I wonder if employees are out sick. 🤔
At least from what I could see, there were plenty of CM's.......more like Disney can't keep E tickets from going down and for some reason they aren't running all rides at 100% capacity

Maybe some people out sick but....crowds aren't that bad right now it's more less rides to get on, and also with no big shows right now there is nothing to soak up people...no Lion King, Fire works, WOC heck they didn't even have the small Princess shows going where they retell Tangled and Beauty and the beast, lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter