Mermaid96
Poopie
maryisme
briane
fireplug
bosjoe

Anyone else???

Hey Guys and Gals!!!

It's almost our time!! Can you tell I'm excited..lol.

See you all in 10 days.

Mary

Hi everyone,

The board was down so long I was getting bummed out.

So what have we decided for the meeting? I have never cruised before but I was thinking about one hour before the life boat drill in the lobby. But what I need to know is if there is even a lobby or not?

I'm getting too excited, I leave in 5 days!!!!!!

Rachael

SeaShelley
Mermaid96
Poopie
maryisme
briane
fireplug
bosjoe
LanaJayne

Tarasmom(was thinking of booking)

There will be alot of us there.

Where is everyone from?

Poopie=California

1 hour before the lifeboat drill would be great. We could meet outside of one of the Restaurants.

on the DIS meet page!!!! We are now official.

www.wdwinfo.com/meetlist.cfm

Does anyone know if there is indeed a lobby. I'm thinking that somewhere near the Atrium there would be a lobby.

Good morning fellow 1/27 cruisers.....are we getting excited or what??!!! Maybe we should schedule our meeting in front of the mickey statue in the atrium. What does everyone else think?

Mermaid and I are going to be coming in from Maine. My biggest fear is that we run into bad weather and are delayed. Can I get a message to mother nature that we'd like clear skies on the 27th?? Perhaps a few prayers wouldn't hurt either!!

Can't wait to meet everyone!!

Hey Poopie..thanks for taking the time to register our group!!

In front of the Mickey Statue in the atrium one hour before lifeboat drill.

I will have my cell phone if anyone needs to touch base before hand. I'm leaving for WDW on Wednesday.

805-901-0469

Rachael

Thanks Rachael.....I'll keep your cell # handy.....see you in 9 days!!!!!:pinkbounc

I wonder if some of them have left for WDW already?

If they have already left....I'M SO JEALOUS!! Mermaid and I are leaving EARLY Sun. morning from Maine and are praying we don't run into any bad weather to delay us!

8 days to go.....I'm starting the packing process today! Got out all my summer clothes last night. Seems very strange to be trying on shorts and tank tops with a foot of snow on the ground and the thermometer reading 15 degrees!

See you soon!
Shelley

We are leaving Sun 1/20 for 7 nights at OKW and then to The Wonder:pinkbounc

We're SO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the Countdown continue................

till Wednesday!!! 2 more days of work.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Hi LanaJayne,

It is pretty comical around here....me cranking the heat up so I can try on my summer stuff! Temp here today....20 degrees!

I am wishing that Mermaid and I had planned better and flown to Orlando the day before! Oh well, we are scheduled to arrive around 11:30 am so hopefully that will give us plenty of time if we hit bad weather.....praying for sun the whole way!

Have a safe trip. See you in 7 days...

SeaShelley

I just read on the boards that the Statue in the main lobby on Deck 3 is a Statue of Ariel on the Wonder and a Statue of Mickey on the Magic.

I'll see you at the statue 1 hour before the lifeboat drill!

Just think this time next week we'll be sailing!

Lana:)

Leaving for WDW in exactly 12 hours!!!!

See everyone on the Wonder!!!!!!

Rachael

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter