January 7th 2009 DIS meet*u/d post #1 with meeting time and place*

thelittlemermaid83

<font color=green>My reign will be a super-awesome
Right seeing as most of us here on the DIS Dlp board are going the first week of January i think it would be so much fun to all meet up.:cool1:

Its been decided that the meet will take place on the 7th January 2009, If you are in DLRP on this day and would like to join in with the meet please post here and i will add you to the list :)

Time-1pm,
Where- Outside Its A Small World :goodvibes

I look forward to seeing you all there.

I will post a updated list of those wanting to come on this thread.

Definates
(me)Thelittlemermaid83
ukstitch
pinkradleygirl
J Marley
Tiring_day
cookie334
chewingum91 (maybe)
Mollies_mum
emmah

I'd come if you could hide me in your suitcase Emma ;)

:rotfl: :rotfl: Im gonna need a huge suitcase that holds 2 people :lmao:

You'd better get one with room for 3 - if Bob goes then I guess Robert would have to go with her too? Either that or you'd have to make it Bob's DIS-hen party so Robert couldn't go, in which case I'm not eligible to join the meet up :rotfl:

I'm realllllllllly hoping that we'll get oh's holidays changed so we'll be there from 4th Jan till 9th. If it works out, I would love to come along if that's ok, not been a dis'er very long, but would be great to meet you all in person.

I'm realllllllllly hoping that we'll get oh's holidays changed so we'll be there from 4th Jan till 9th. If it works out, I would love to come along if that's ok, not been a dis'er very long, but would be great to meet you all in person.

That would be great, the more the merrier :goodvibes

You'd better get one with room for 3 - if Bob goes then I guess Robert would have to go with her too? Either that or you'd have to make it Bob's DIS-hen party so Robert couldn't go, in which case I'm not eligible to join the meet up :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

True- I wouldn't get to DLRP without him!! Or anywhere for that matter! (How pathetic are we??)

I was tempted to do DLRP for my Hen Do!! Lol!!

Bob xoxoxox

has anyone got room for me???? i wud so love to meet up with u all..... and annoyed in one way, as we were originally gonna book these dates, but i changed them to before xmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else going 8th to 11th dec that wants to meet????

*lonely*

So long as I can secure the time away from work (hopefully it will be ok, because it's after the main Christmas rush as far as I know - I'm working over the christmas to New Year week, so hopefully all will work out well :goodvibes ) Then you can count me in too.

There may be a one slight issue though, because I will be staying at the DCR and DB would get very bored and want to leave if he came, so I will be coming to the meet alone which makes it more fiddly to get back - hopefully I can sort something out though!

Why would he get bored lol

Because he's 10, autistic and hates sitting still for more than about 10 minutes. If he came, it's extremely likely he'd declare after about 10 minutes that its time to go back to the cabin and I'd be leaving.

It's a bit like at dinner; even with plenty of his food to eat and toys / books etc to distract him, we're lucky to get through 2 courses before he's had enough and wants out :goodvibes

He hates queuing too, so we have to get the disabled pass for him. Last week he got very cross in a 10 minute queue for Fly Carpets (before we had the pass), so we had to leave.

Because he's 10, autistic and hates sitting still for more than about 10 minutes. If he came, it's extremely likely he'd declare after about 10 minutes that its time to go back to the cabin and I'd be leaving.

It's a bit like at dinner; even with plenty of his food to eat and toys / books etc to distract him, we're lucky to get through 2 courses before he's had enough and wants out :goodvibes

He hates queuing too, so we have to get the disabled pass for him. Last week he got very cross in a 10 minute queue for Fly Carpets (before we had the pass), so we had to leave.

:hug: hopefully we can all sort something out. Shall i put you down as a maybe if you book?

no, put me down as a definite :thumbsup2

My parents can mind DB and at the very worst, can always collect me from Disney when we're done (even if I have to walk to the garage near the Santa Fe because they can't get in again :rotfl: )

I'm not going to miss the chance of a DIS meet up :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter