• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January Exercise Challenge A New Year A New You (Updated 1/27/07 10AM)

Added another 90min yesterday, 40 treadmill and 50 strengthening :goodvibes and lost another 1.5lbs!

I am all caught up and everyone is updated as of 10AM on Sat 1/27/07

Congrats to all those who have finished especially denecarter for going above and beyond what she had planned to .

I am onlly at 50% so I probablly won't finish this month but I am puttin more time than i did last month so that is an improvement. (I had a cold last week and I couldn't breath or swallow)

There is a few more days so we can keep adding to our totals so let's not forget about that.

kkevcamsmom Hope you have a good trip.

jlawall Happy Birthday. What did you see on Broadway? Disney I presume. I saw Mary Poppin before it opened and really enjoyed it.

Dona,
Thank you so much for starting this thread and all the time you take to do the updates. It is greatly appreciated. I know on the days I didn't feel like exercising, I kept thinking "I want to actually complete a challenge". It kept me motivated. I did 180 minutes this week, so my January total is 710/600 Now I'll have to up my goal for February (although February IS a shorter month;) )

Gosh - where is this month going?? Another 180 minutes for me, please - over 2 days.
Thanks for hosting, by the way. Appreciate how much work this must be for you!

Total now 1125/1200

Fri: 45min on treadmill
Sat: Step II class (60min); Muscle class (60min)

I'm actually going to make my goal this month!!!

1220/1300

Got my 8 miler done today. With warm up, cool down and stretching, it gives me 133 minutes. That brings my total to 774/1000. :cool1:

Jeez, my butt is sore! Did 1 hour of elliptical, 30 minutes of weight training, and 10 of situps. I'm determined to make this challenge! 1250/1600.

Today I went to Total Body Conditioning class, 60min

1280/1300

I totally forgot to keep track of what I have been exercising. I know I am not giong to hit the 1800 that I signed on for. But I have been exercising 30 - 60+ minutes 5- 6 days a week.

Was at the gym today, thats now 275/600. Think I might make 50% by the end of January!

Kathryn

1625/1800 minutes.......just a few minutes to goal!!!

Up to 450/600 - didn't quite make it to 600 but I'll start over in February. I'll probably get a few more minutes this month but won't make goal!

Thanks donac for doing this thread :thumbsup2 !

30 more minutes today! New total is 430/500.

I'm not sure if I'll make goal or not, but at least I'll be close!

30 minutes strength training yesterday to bring my total to 804/1000.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter