January Exercise Challenge - First Things First!

I saw this first last November but didn't get to complete it. We were helping family cope with a terminal illness. Trying to pick up the pieces now. I am in for 700 and I hot 30 min in yesterday on the treadmill.
30/700

112/1200 I am trying to walk in the morning and then a short walk after lunch.

Try avoiding walk after lunch or meal. I know it is said that after eating, a walk helps in digestion but in actually it is not so. It doesn't allow the body to acquire the protein and nutrients present in the food. Atleast a gap of 1 hour is required.

60/1000
Feels good to share this

I ran on tread mill for 20 minutes then got to ride the new spin bike which I got from spinning.com for around 30 minutes and did some cardio for the rest of time. Didn't get much to do today but riding that new bike felt awesome. Lost some calories too :)

80 minutes today
60 min low-impact aerobics, 20 min, shoveling snow -- there's too much to run through!

130/2000

Hi, I never got added the first time - could you please put me down for 1400 minutes?

Currently I'm at
Jan 1: 40 mins running outside
Jan 2: 60 mins downhill ski
Jan 3: resistance band training, 25 mins

for a total of 125 mins.

We got tons of snow! Temps have been in the negatives all day. Brr.

Yesterday- 75 mins hiking Tumamoc Hill (decreased my time! but this also means I earn fewer exercise minutes :( ) and 10 mins Well Girl challenge
Today- 50 min Zumba Toning class

155/900

Another hour on the treadmill! The weather may derail me this weekend but I will try to do something!

169/1500

Thanks!

Adding 40 mins swimming with my daughter tonight (living in the desert has its perks sometimes!)...

195/900

Went to bed last night and remembered that I forgot to report on the day.

Had a cool experience yesterday, one of the VPs of the college who I don't really know (other than the occasional 'hi' if we pass each other in the hallway) stuck her head in my office and asked, "hey, Heather are you going to the gym again today? If so, I was wondering if you'd show me around. I'm a bit nervous about going by myself." Apparently, I've develped a reputation on the floor.

33 minutes

108/800

60/700 got a weekend jog in which is nearly a miracle. While I jogged my Mom bought my nearly 3 year old Aurora sneakers. Too cute!

Double workout today! 85 mins hiking Tumamoc with my BFF and then a 50 min zumba class (because my favorite instructor started a new class today and I wanted to support her :) )

330/900

175/2000

45 minutes exercising to an old DVD. Tried to go outside but the roads are way too icy, even with my Yaxtrax on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter