January/February 2018 discounts, who else is in?

I can't even pull up my reservation, it just says unavailable and keeps refreshing itself ??

CM always told me that we see the same availability that they do. If we can't pull up any reservations, how are they going to be able to pull them up when the phones open in a few minutes?

Just curious where are you seeing "13 special offers" Where are you looking to check for discounts?

Thanks!

Just got through. CM is telling me their system isn't ready yet. Discounts will be released within the hour.

Just got off the phone. Agent said they expect to have discounts released today but system is down. Asking guests to call back in an hour or two. Not happy, have to go to work.

The discounts are out today. The CM said that they are coming out today but the computers are down. Play Stay and Dine is released and so is a room only. He said to call back. They don't know when the system will be up. He suggested calling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter