~January Happy Mail-Sent/Rcvd.~COMPLETED!

Thank you Stacey for the bookmark and the cute Mickey postcard. I'm about to start a new book and the bookmark will come in handy.

Also, thank you Kelly for hand sanitizer and the ice breakers. Funny thing is I gave some hand sanitizers out at Christmas and was wishing I had kept one for myself. Perfect!

Thank you to Bridgette. I received the cutest Mickey Mouse calendar, perfect size for my purse. I love it!

Thank you LaJuan (lwyrwood) for the cute card and Disney memories sticker!!! I can't wait to use the sticker in my Disney scrapbook. :-)

Great, that just leaves two more to be reported on, and the recipients should be getting them by tomorrow.

Bridgette, and Kelly did you both get your Happy Mail? Maybe I just didn't see your posts.

I just got mine today :). Thank you LaJuan! Was the card home-made? It was absolutely beautiful! And thank you for the Mickey sticker. Can't wait to use that in one of my scrap-booking pages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter