January-not solo, but going with family and will need to escape!! :)

Blueeyes101817

DIS Veteran
Well ive posted this on the dismeets board, but figured i would check here too..i will be in wdw jan8 -15..with my family...my brother will be b ringing a friend, and right now none of my friends are in the financial position to come with me...so it may be me (ill be 20), my 18 year old bro and friend, parents, and uncle...so some of the tiem i will be looking for an escape :) so if anyone will be there, let me know!

From my past experience January is quiet as a "mouse"...no pun intended!! it was a little tooo quiet for me...no fireworks at MK, which ususally closes at 6 in January and it can be cold!! Feb was cold too - esp in the morning. The CM's had watrm coats and the guest were freezing! It warmed up enough for a sweatshirt during the day.

Don't think I'll do another Jan trip...I like a little bit of festivity!

Have fun!! Where y'all staying?

I think there might be fireworks on Friday evenings, if the MK stays open until at least 8. Of course, EPCOT and MGM always have Illuminations and Fantasmic (sp?)!!

Are you going over a weekend?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter