Javon's Wish for a Disney Cruise granted

Hello All!!

I'm just checking in. I picked up a few things here and there these past couple of days. I picked up some new shirts and ties for the boys, stocked up on some sunblock. The kids are out of school for spring break this week. (this year feels as though they are spending more time out of school, than actually there?!) So I went and picked up a few things to make magnets for our stateroom door last night. It was a fun activity and the kids really enjoyed it. I cannot believe that Easter is NEXT weekend:ccat:. It won't be long now until Apr. 17th:yay:

Can anyone give me some hints on how to upload some pics into this thread?? I would appreciated it.

The making magnets sounds like fun. There is a link on the first page of the Wish trippers thread on how to upload pics. Hope that helps.

We are getting so excited that it is almost unbearable. We have 21 days until we fly outta Omaha!!! :woohoo:

Thanks to all for the picture posting tips! I will get some pics posted before the day is over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter