Jay and Tracie's Wishes Wedding PJ 01/06/12...3-12..TR, Disney Day 2, pt 2

You guys look like such a fun group! Its awesome that everyone in your party seemed to get along really well!

I love that your grandparents were able to make it. My Mémé is 84 and, as she is my only grandparent left, she is dead-set on going! No one can stop her! lol Nick's grandparents, however, refuse to come due to their health, which is understandable. Anyways, you're lucky to have been able to have them with you on your day :)

The video your mom made is so nice! I hope I remember to film the happenings surrounding the wedding! We registered for a video camera for our shower so...fingers crossed!

I am in love with your sister's sweatshirt!! Nick's last name is Trojand and I love collection USC stuff just to be able to wear the coolest last name ever! lol Where did she get it from?

Other than that, everything looked amazing! I can't wait to see more!

Thanks, More is on its way! My grandparents are in their 80s as well. They needed some wheelcairs at somepoints, but Im glad they were there!

The sweater is actually from Disneystore.com My sister is a sophomore at USC and I got it for her birthday last year. It's probably a seasonal item on their site so look for it when college football season starts. Or I have also seen it and other USC items at the Team Mickey store at DTD.

:thumbsup2 More please! popcorn::

Its coming up soon!...I hope later today Ill be able to start on day 2

YAY! :cool1: I've been excited to hear about your trip and so far it's off to such a great start! You have a fun group so I doubt it could be anything but perfect.

Can't wait to see the rest! I'll grab some popcorn:: with VG lol

YAY! :cool1: I've been excited to hear about your trip and so far it's off to such a great start! You have a fun group so I doubt it could be anything but perfect.

Can't wait to see the rest! I'll grab some popcorn:: with VG lol

Ha...I forgot about the popcorn icon thing!

Disney Day 2, pt 1. Rehearsal morning.

So Trace and I were supposed to wake up in the morning and take the crates and stuff over to Francks before our rehearsal at 12. We got back late and she was just exhausted from the day before, so I made a phone call for Adam to pick me up so we could get over there. Yay random Jay and Adam time!

Our crates and such, they look small but there is a lot of stuff in there!
IMG_8524.jpg

SOOO we were on our way to Francks and the Wedding Pavillion. Dropping the stuff off was really easy. We just pulled up and I told the person at the front desk that we had stuff to drop off for the wedding the next day. She took me to a room on the right side of the lobby and had me put everything on some racks. I dont know what this room was, but it looked like some type of secret communication room. There was 3 girls sitting at computers taking notes or making appointments or something. I guess the lobby is just "the show" and this room is the actual "work" area..lol

Morning at the Pavillion
IMG_8525.jpg

Luau Beach...we originally were thinking to do our ceremony on the beach next o the Pavillion on the GF side. That kinda got screwed by the DVC thing..lol At least we wanted to maybe get some pictures on the beach so Luau was the next choice. Didnt get pictures though cause of time. Maybe if we do an anniversary shoot or something.
IMG_8526.jpg

By this time it was around 8:30. On the way back to BW Adam and I had an idea. A wonderful BAD idea. Lets go to AK and ride Everest and then leave. Remember I said random Jay and Adam time..lol Our rehearsal was at 12 and he had to pick up some people at 11...soooo we had time..lol
I think Trace was still sleeping so my thoughts were it would only be an hour or two should be no problem. On the way over we thought about it a little and decided that AK was too far and something could go wrong!....well MGM was closer..so that seemed like a better option...get in at opening ride tower/coaster and leave.
I guess MGM decided to be packed that day cause they were already putting cars in the 2nd lot. Well I guess it was back to BW. We took this as proof we were there.
IMG_8528.jpg

So we just hung around BW.
IMG_8530.jpg

Trace was up and getting ready by now, so Adam left and Trace and I went down to the bakery to get a bite to eat before the rehearsal. Trace got one of the resort cups...it was teal!...so she got some coffee and a cheese danish whch she loved! I had the best thing of all...a mickey head blueberry muffin!!!
IMG_8531.jpg

These things were amazing! I think I had like 10 of them over the course of our stay. They had a whole-grain chocolate chip one too, but it wasnt good. I didnt like the bread part of it. Get the blueberry one.

Seagulls not being annoying, but nice
IMG_8532.jpg

Some pictures of us waiting to meet everyone.
IMG_8534.jpg

IMG_8535.jpg

Well thats it for now, next up will be the Wedding rehearsal funness!!!!:banana::banana:

Hi! I missed the whole planning part of your pj but I am super excited to read your TR seeing as one of your groomsmen (Chris) is one of my good friends! Yay, band people! Can't wait to read more. :)

Hi! I missed the whole planning part of your pj but I am super excited to read your TR seeing as one of your groomsmen (Chris) is one of my good friends! Yay, band people! Can't wait to read more. :)

ha..ya I told him when you posted....

Disney Day 2, Rehearsal
well I cant believe that its been forever since I have posted. I guess ive just been a little lazy. Trace and I did get our thank you cards done though...actually I just mailed them out today. YAYS for that...:banana::banana:

So even though our ceremony was at the wedding pavillion, we had our rehearsal at the boardwalk convention center. Probably because the pavillion was occupied at the time we wanted to have it, but I dont know. It was convienant for us though cause we were staying at BW so we just had to walk down to the convention center.
IMG_8536.jpg

We were in Salon IV. It is the right corner room. It was actually part of our reception as well. I hate being late to things so Trace and I were waiting around at about 11:45. On the way down to the room, the rabbi actually walked right by us and we were like I think thats the rabbi..lol.
Our rehearsal started at 12 and the wedding party and family were mostly all there on time. Only issue was our planner. Because she had a stacked day of events she was about 15-20 minutes late. But once she got there we had a blast.

Guys n Gals
CIMG4942.jpg

sorority girl picture...i guess thats what sororities do???
IMG_8543.jpg

IMG_8547.jpg

CIMG4950.jpg

Traces parents exiting
IMG_8567.jpg

My parents exiting. It looks like my mom is falling, but we were dancing out and its just a weird picture
IMG_8568.jpg

Next up is after rehearsal fun!!!

Wow! your wedding looked so amazing! I loved the centerpieces! Your signature drink was so fun too! It sounded delicious!

I loved Tracy's look for the whole day. She looked absolutely gorgeous. The bridesmaid dresses also looked good on everyone! I love that. Nothing worse than going to a wedding and seeing same dress five different (BAD) ways. :scared1:

anyhow, I'm anxoiusly awaiting more!

I just realized the date on the last post... did everybody move someplace else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter