Jedi Training - Late Afternoon Arrival

jsanders82

Mouseketeer
We arrive this Saturday! Yea!

We are arriving at HS around 4:00 that day. Is it possible to sign up for Jedi Training still? I know since TSL the availability had opened up.

Just not sure if early a late afternoon sign up is still possible.

Most likely all of the spots will be filled by that late in the afternoon. We signed up on a EMM morning the first week of February, but didn't do EMM. We did TSL first and made it over to the sign up area by 10:10. There were about 20 families in front of us. While we were in line they announced anyone entering the line from that point on would likely only get an alternate spot. By 10:30, they had taken down the queue ropes and removed the 'sign up' sign. We took the earliest spot available at 4:30.

Well that’s a slight wrench in my plans. We were planning on rope dropping TSL and then to Jedi sign ups.

The recent posts had ppl stating it wasn’t a rush to sign up anymore.

Well that's disappointing. I guess I'll have to walk over (from bwv) and sign up in the morning. We weren't planning on starting our HS day until the afternoon.

Because it's not clear from your post, make sure you include your young ones in the walk over to HS since they need to be present for sign up.
I read someone else say that the child doesn't have to be present to sign up. Could you send a family member to sign up for your child? We are in a similar situation, only going to HS in afternoon (arrival day). The g-parents will be there all day though, so maybe could I ask them to sign my son up for an afternoon/evening slot?

I read someone else say that the child doesn't have to be present to sign up. Could you send a family member to sign up for your child? We are in a similar situation, only going to HS in afternoon (arrival day). The g-parents will be there all day though, so maybe could I ask them to sign my son up for an afternoon/evening slot?

The kid must be there.

In August there was a CM stationed at the front of the Jedi Training sign-up line making sure anyone who entered had their child with them.

We were there last Monday - hadn't planned on doing this at all since I assumed it would be full. When we made a purchase in gift shop after you exit Star Tours the cashier asked us if we wanted to sign up and sent us down to do so. We got there around 11AM and they offered several choices for times later in the afternoon - we took one where we had to show back up at 1:50PM.

We LOVED this experience - I had never seen the "show" before and it was super cute and awesome. DS was so into it (age 9) and we got great photos and video on our own - plus what the Disney people took too!

Side note - gift shop right next to the sign up area is wonderfully cool place to duck into. UNLESS the Indiana Jones show has just let out - then it is crowded!!! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter