Jeffery Epstein ( dead )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never mind. It has just hit the wire. It will be all over the news today. Rot in hell, you pos.

I hate to be cynical - but really? He managed to hang himself while on suicide watch? I admit to not knowing much about the jail system, but huh.

I hate to be cynical - but really? He managed to hang himself while on suicide watch? I admit to not knowing much about the jail system, but huh.
I agree. Sure appeared there were lots of wealthy men who were trying very hard to distance themselves from their good buddy. I guess they all are breathing a sigh of relief today?

I agree. Sure appeared there were lots of wealthy men who were trying very hard to distance themselves from their good buddy. I guess they all are breathing a sigh of relief today?
I don't think it's over, this case is going to peel like an onion and we'll learn about high powered folks involved.
I'm also going to predict that we'll find out Epstein swindled some of his clients' money.

I don't think it's over, this case is going to peel like an onion and we'll learn about high powered folks involved.
I'm also going to predict that we'll find out Epstein swindled some of his clients' money.
I sure hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter