Jelly rolls on the boardwalk question

Patrick IL.

Dis Poster
This may not be the right board to ask, feel free to move if another board is more appropriate. Does Jellyrolls still allow smoking? Its been a while since we've been down, I quit smoking over a year ago, smoke bothers me now.

I'd like to know too. I quit recently too. And a bit of smoke doesn't bother me, but a room full does.

Yes, unfortunatly they do. I'm allergic to smoke, so if I want to go to JR's I have to take a decongestant before I go. And then I have to wash those clothes right away or put them in a plastic bag and tie it shut!!! It's a huge pain but I hate missing the fun. Since they don't serve food they are exempt from the 'no smoking' rule.

Hmm, thanks for the information. We'll have to see how much we want to go at that time. If I remember right, the smoke was so bad the last time we were there that it even bothered me. And I was a smoker at the time.

Okay, now that the picture of Goofy4tink tearing out of her smoke-filled clothing right on the boardwalk is gone... :teeth: What about a travel size container of Febreeze? I know it's not a permanent solution, but if you spray your clothing once you're outdoors, it'll make things bearable (not saying NOT to tie 'em up in a plastic bag when you get back to your room).

Last time we were there I didn't find it too bad at all. We sat along the back bench and the front doors were open. Also it was not very busy that night so I think that makes a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter