Jellyrolls - The Best

Fig414

Earning My Ears
I found out about this joint on this board and thanks to the many responses we had one of the greatest nights in a bar we have ever had. We sang and laughed and sang and laughed the wholw night long. We went on a Tuesday which we heard was Cast member night and by 10 this place was hopping. I've never seen a place where any age group of people have so much fun. The music and singing was non stop. 60's, 70's 80's... almost every song was known to everyone. We are mid 40's and how these 20 somethings know our music is great. They know all the lyrics and sing them as if they were theirs
What a place and thanks to all who responded and we can't wait to go back.
Fig

Ah, another victim is sucked into the Jellyrolls addiction :) Yay!

Do you remeber who you saw play? Did you get to see my beloved Scotty (tall guy with glasses) and Ray (dark hair, not long, but not short).

Karen

Glad to hear you had a great time. We ae going for the first time Thurday. Susan

We went last Thursday for the first time, and this is now a must do for every trip. We loved it. We got to see Tommy and Jason, and Scotty and Ray. It was an evening out with some friends who live in the Orlando area, who we hadn't seen in years, and it turned out to be a great choice.

You got to see the four best piano players, in my opinion, Tonga. Scotty and Ray are the best--they just work so well together. Jason is such a fireball, and Tommy is just a Jellyrolls legend!

I can't wait to get back there in 10 days :)

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter