"Jenny" said I can't start my diet today!

FOJMO

<font color=red>If English is the official languag
Went to Jenny Craig to rejoin after 13 years away from the program. After they found out I ws a diabetic, turns out I couldn't start the program today, because they have to have my doctor approve of the program and sign something.

So, I have to wait 5-7 days till I can start!

And here I was all "pumped up"to get going. Oh, well. I know it will happen!

Big Bummer! I know how excited you were to start Jenny Craig again, FOJMO. I am sure your doctor will give you the go ahead to do it, but in the meantime maybe you can just choose lowfat, high fiber, healthy foods. You pretty much know how Jenny runs anyway: food pyramid guidelines and around 1200-1400 calories/day. I am glad to hear you are still motivated despite this blip!

Linda

I know you are disappointed but it's better for you to stay healthy while you are losing weight. I need you to stay well so you can visit WISH often and be part of my support group :)

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter