Jeremy Lin getting racist taunts playing in the GLeague

Status
Not open for further replies.
🏀🏀🏀 I’m also shocked Linsanity hasn’t been added by a playoff team for some depth
The Raptors had him in 2019. But he barely played and just picked up a ring. Played one minute in the 2019 Finals.

If it’s an opposing teams player calling him “coronavirus” I would think it’s trash talk. It sounds like it’s working to if its getting under his skin enough that he’s complaining about it off court.

My best friend is Asian. Sadly, it has become worse with COVID, but this is nothing new. I've been with her and as we walk past people you'll hear "ching chong, ching chong" even from adults whom are with children. :sad2: Until recently you didn't hear much about the discrimination and racist comments towards Asians, but it definitely existed. Even things people perceive as ok are wrong. Assuming because they are Asian they are good at math? What? No. Just stop.

I do not like to hear anybody or group of people being treated inappropriately. But having been a subway rider for many a year, and being trampled by just about every race, I never witnessed it being a racial thing but a politness thing that gets people reaction on subway. I have net really rode much since Covid so maybe thats changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter