• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jersey Week comparable to Presidents Week?

detroitdad

DIS Veteran
We used to go over Presidents week all of the time and are used to the crowds. We've even gone in June and have dealt with the heat and crowds. Is Jersey week comparable? We are in Michigan and my son doesn't have school Fri 11/9 or Mon 11/12. We're thinking of doing a long weekend and just wondering what to expect. Have never been when Christmas decorations are up so would like to experience it. Thanks for any insight!

I’ve never been but our trip is 11/5-11/10. Epcot food & wine runs through that weekend (11/12) so crowd calendars predict crowds due to Jersey week and food & wine, also Veterens Day on the Monday. I recommend looking at the Touring Plans and Kenny the Pirate crowd calendars to see what parks are recommended each day. If you choose your parks wisely I think it should be ok! I will say we were hoping to extend our trip, but our resort is totally booked for the weekend.

Reactions: msk
I have been both weeks. They are both crowded but not unmanageable. Magic Kingdom is very crowded during both weekends as is Epcot at the end of Food and Wine. President's week is cooler than Jersey week. Just make your ADR's and Fast Passes when you can and be prepared to be flexible.

Been twice during Jersey Week and going a third time. Saturday at MK will be super crowded Bc it’s a non party day. Veterans Day weekend increases things. As well as final weekend of F&W. Weather has been glorious though!

We've never been President's Week, but have been Jersey week several times. It is busy, but nothing that a little planning can't handle though.

We went 11/2-11/6 in 2015 and didn't think it was bad at all. The crowds were similar to what we experienced in May last month. I think both weeks were rated 5 when we went. Just be smart with your fast passes. I've never been President's week, but the crowd calendars usually rate the crowds as higher then I think.

I didn't know there was such a thing as Presidents Week. My guess is you won't notice a difference. I've gone during Jersey Week and it wasn't any more crowded than any other time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter