Jersey Week?

JenDisFan02

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

We are going Nov 1-7, which I've heard is Jersey week. Any thoughts on the crowd, what this entails, etc??

Hi All,

We are going Nov 1-7, which I've heard is Jersey week. Any thoughts on the crowd, what this entails, etc??

I'm from New Jersey and will be there the same time as you (Oct 31-Nov 8). I also went that same week last year.

The short answer is, don't worry about it. Many people are from New Jersey, but the numbers aren't that different.

The longer answer is still don't worry about it. :) Schools in New Jersey have off the Thursday and Friday (Nov 6-7), so the bulk of Jersey won't arrive until your trip is more than half over. Even so, the crowds last year weren't bad. Restaurant reservations were scarce, but that's more because of free dining.

We were there last year during Jersey Week. I was a little concerned based on what I'd read, but I didn't even notice anything. The crowds were actually quite low in early Nov.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter