JetBlue 2 one way or wait to book round trip?

WonderlandisReality

DIS Veteran
If I work off past patterns JetBlue will release our outbound flight with their next release of flights. However we will need to wait for the following release for the return trip. Is there any benefit to waiting for both to be available to schedule a round trip?

JetBlue prices each leg of a trip separately. The only disadvantage is having to keep track of 2 confirmation numbers. I would book each flight whenever you see a price you like.

For my flights, at least, release day fares were not the cheapest. In fact, they were more than double what I wound up paying.

The prices came down a lot around 6 months prior to our trip.

I got the cheapest flight for 1 leg, but the other one came down again about 5 days after I purchased (about $35/ticket times 5). I had a price in my head, and bought the round trip as soon as the r/t price went under that.

Book now. Jetblue prices fluctuate too much. I booked a one way when the price dropped to $114. A few days later it was $226. I'm still waiting for the return to drop.

I booked two one way direct flights from Syracuse to Orlando. Departure $99 return $149. It seemed I had to book separate tickets with jet blue. Of you see a departure cheap book it. Returns are usually more but you can keep an eye on it if you're planning far enough in advance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter