JetBlue extending schedule til 1/4/21 this Sunday April 5!

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but JetBlue is releasing a new schedule of flights through 1/4/21 this Sunday, April 5!

Does anyone know what time of day the schedule is released?
I think it's usually around noon- and often posted on the website faster than the app.

I was worried to book to far ahead for our trip in case they rearrange the schedule again due to our current turbulence. Curious to check the prices though!

Good to know! We have a December trip and they're our preferred airline, so I'll definitely look at their offers.

Hoping their November prices are better than they are for October right now!!

I'm hoping their December prices are low. If they are, I will go ahead and book the flights. If they aren't, I'll hold off until fall and see what's going on with travel then. We had flights booked for a late May/early June trip that JetBlue cancelled & refunded. So I rebooked the flights for late July, at less than half the cost of our previous flights. That's nice for us (assuming the flights happen), but I'm also really hoping that the airlines will survive all of this insanity.

Well, their December prices were sky high, so no need to book those flights anytime soon. I'll wait and see what's going on with air travel and prices in the fall.

JetBlue announced further schedule reductions beginning April 15 now extending to June 10.

In addition to reduced schedules, they’re essential suspending service to and limiting it to one airport in a geographic area. No more LaGuardia or White Plains, now all through JFK.

Jet blue is getting out of control with prices and baggage fees. I have over 100,000 points and when I use them I think I am going to close my JetBlue credit card.

Their November points required for my flights, weren’t horrible so I booked when they opened on Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter