Jetblue non-stop flight DCA to MCO gone now

n2mm

aka WALTSGIRL
Our flights on jetblue out of dca next week are gone. glitch or real? Our confirmation online is still showing our flight. Anyone else?

Do you think the flight is sold out and they pulled it? I think American Airlines usually doesn’t show sold out flights.

My JetBlue flight for next week is also gone from booking. I assume that means it's sold out. Good luck with your flight!

Thanks all. Yesterday there were 4 non-stops out of dca and all had seats. Today there’s only 1 non-stop. I checked for other days and the pattern is the same. you would think if they wanted to make cuts, it wouldn’t be the two weeks around Easter. I did check “manage flights” and there’s no change to the confirmation. (Yet). If they take them away, they will stick us on a connecting to Boston (Which is north). A 2 hour flight to a 7 hour experience.

I‘ll sit tight, hopefully I’ll know more tomorrow. I stayed away from SW to avoid this….😩

Most likely sold out, when a flight is totally sold out (and most likely overbooked) they will remove it from the websites and search functions, flights in/out of MCO have been very full recently due to the peak Spring break period and also recent increases in convention activity and events in the Orlando area.. No need to worry, if you have a confirmed ticket you are fine..

Thanks all. Yesterday there were 4 non-stops out of dca and all had seats. Today there’s only 1 non-stop. I checked for other days and the pattern is the same. you would think if they wanted to make cuts, it wouldn’t be the two weeks around Easter. I did check “manage flights” and there’s no change to the confirmation. (Yet). If they take them away, they will stick us on a connecting to Boston (Which is north). A 2 hour flight to a 7 hour experience.

I‘ll sit tight, hopefully I’ll know more tomorrow. I stayed away from SW to avoid this….😩
I'm flying from Boston! Hope I don't get rerouted through DCA lol

flying Jet Blue out of Boston a few days after Easter and getting a bit nervous with all the news of these cancellations/delays...
like many our trip has been postponed several times in the last 2 years.
Fingers crossed I will be able to celebrate my retirement with my family this time as scheduled.

you would think if they wanted to make cuts, it wouldn’t be the two weeks around Easter.
If they don't have the crews where would you prefer to see them make cuts? Just about every airline is running bare bones staffing, they can't get people hired and trained fast enough for the travel demand we've seen. We've seen it on every airline at one point or another over the last six months.

Just got the Notification that our early non-stop Southwest Airlines flight from BUF to MCO has been cancelled. I went online and it no longer shows on their flight schedules. Considering it is for around a holiday week 6/29. I do not think it was cancelled due to lack of sales. We were put on another flight with a connection out of Baltimore. So our 2 1/2 hr flight is now over 4 hours.

Just got the Notification that our early non-stop Southwest Airlines flight from BUF to MCO has been cancelled. I went online and it no longer shows on their flight schedules. Considering it is for around a holiday week 6/29. I do not think it was cancelled due to lack of sales. We were put on another flight with a connection out of Baltimore. So our 2 1/2 hr flight is now over 4 hours.
Poochie just so you know if southwest changed your flight you can pick any flight that day at no extra cost to you. That might be the best one they gave you but maybe not. You can do this 1 time on flights they change it has to be same day also I believe.

Yup…our great SW non-stop out of PVD just got cancelled as well and put on a connecting flight at 5:55 am… took an hour on the phone to change it to a better connector because no longer any non stops

Poochie just so you know if southwest changed your flight you can pick any flight that day at no extra cost to you. That might be the best one they gave you but maybe not. You can do this 1 time on flights they change it has to be same day also I believe.
You are allowed to change your date of travel, it usually has to be within two weeks. Sometimes when you look after the system rebooks you you'll find a better choice that someone else got moved into first, then they changed to something that worked better for them.

Saturday night (4/9) at 8pm JetBlue emailed me that my 6am flight the next morning was cancelled and they "were looking at other flight options and would send an update shortly. Immediately got on the phone with a 3+ hour wait. 2 hours after the original cancelled email I was notified I was put on the 7:30pm flight Saturday night, 13.5 hours after my original flight time.

Was going to extend my rental car that was due back at MCO by 6am, but there were no Disney park reservations available for that day so I spent the day at the airport. So so glad I bought the incredipass, Disney. 😡

Sigh, just received another email notification that our flight back is now cancelled. We are now on another flight later. Looks like I have to contact Sunshine Flyer Express again. :oops:

Update…my jetblue issues was a website glitch. All the nonstop flights are back on the website again. I am still watching for any changes and a backup plan is standing ready if needed. we will have insurance because a cruise is part of the vaca
Glad for you! We have a connector from Boston to DCA to MCO and are a bit nervous. I was reading that JetBlue has some contractual obligation that minimize the amount of cancellations from DCA and the NYC airports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter