Jetbue or Southwest credit cards?

the roundabout way of using points and getting the 10% back was a PITA..... I guess it's a different process now but for me SWA is a no brainer process

I’ve never had a problem getting the 10% points back. But recently it’s not working as well. I have to write to get my 10% points back after each trip.

the roundabout way of using points and getting the 10% back was a PITA..... I guess it's a different process now but for me SWA is a no brainer process
Ok I’ve only had it a few months so must’ve been different before.

I’ve never had a problem getting the 10% points back. But recently it’s not working as well. I have to write to get my 10% points back after each trip.
I had to wait till at least 8 weeks after trip was completed,and call and write multiple times to get it resolved. so I got 10% back a year after booking flights,and after a lot of work. No thanks.

I did not even know about 10% points back on JB? Duh.

PS I got a text late last night that my JB card (a clone I guess) was being used in Pembroke Pines FL, was this my charge? NO I texted back and was told to call ASAP. It was for just under $5, but I know that is what they do first. I was impressed Barclays picked it up at such a small charged amount. 2 thumbs up!

I had to wait till at least 8 weeks after trip was completed,and call and write multiple times to get it resolved. so I got 10% back a year after booking flights,and after a lot of work. No thanks.

Yea, that stinks. I had to write too. When I first got the card it would happen automatically, but after the last website change and app change, it’s a pain to get it. I guess I’ll write today for my last trip.

Attachments

• D0F8AB0E-AEA9-422E-A265-8F6607AE2A41.jpeg
    D0F8AB0E-AEA9-422E-A265-8F6607AE2A41.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 3
I just checked my account and it looks like the 10% points rebate is working again. I was getting ready to write, but all my rebate points were there. I used 80+ points last year and got my 10% back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter