Jewlery....

I love buying jewellery from etsy. you never know what you can find on there, but I've got some lovely stuff from sellers. :)

Forever 21 is where I get everything too
Its all cheaper and BETTER than Claire's

I don't really wear a lot of "cheap" jewelry. I have a few really nice things that I wear most of the time. One thing that I do buy a lot of is earrings. Most of my earrings are really inexpensive. I like Forever 21 for those. They're really cheap, but they don't irritate my ears at all, which is great. I have sensitive skin, so its easy for cheap metal to irritate me or turn my skin colors, but I NEVER have that problem with Forever 21 earrings.

I love buying jewellery from etsy. you never know what you can find on there, but I've got some lovely stuff from sellers. :)

Second this, Etsy is awesome. I order earrings from there because a lot of the sellers will use sterling silver posts if you ask (I'm allergic to most other metals). In fact, I just ordered the most adorable pink popsicle earrings and some purple cupcake studs. I can't wait for them to arrive in the mail! :D

I also get a lot of headbands/headbows (guess that's technically not jewelry) from Forever 21, though I like Claire's better for things like bracelets and necklaces.

I also really like semi-expensive pieces from the Swarovski store, and last year I bought myself a matching necklace/earring set from there with my birthday money. Those two pieces are probably my favorite accessories!

honestly morroco in epcot haha most of my jewlery that I wear comes from there and kohls cause I mostly wear rings I just got six pairs of stud earrings for sensitive ears at claire's because I got my second hole done and wanted something in my ears that didnt bug my new piercings.

I also get a LOT for birhdays and christmas. When you go clothes shopping look at the jewlery racks you might find cool things you'll love for a long time.

I LOVE forever 21 and also Charming Charlie! I'm from down south, so I don't know if they have any up north or where ever. If you want cute jewelry that is COLOR COORDINATED in the store! Then go to their website and see if there are any near you! (oh and the prices are pretty good!)

I like Forever 21. Obviously, I don't get my jewlery from there, as they don't have any in my area, and I'm not paying shipping and border taxes for $3.00 earrings.
However, after getting those three dollars for a four pack of earrings, I refuse to pay the prices for small tiny post earrings here in Canada. Like come on, why should I have to pay 10 bucks for a small itsy bitsy pair of earrings that you can't even see when my hair is down?

Anyways, I guess I get is at Aldo Accessories and H&M. I only get stuff that I really really really like.

I've gotten stuff at Rue 21, Claires (although that stuff is a bit young in my opinion so I don't really go there anymore), and Kohls. Those are my main three I guess you could say, with the best one being Kohls. I've gotten really cute earrings and the necklace that I wear everyday is from there

I buy jewelry I like when I see it. Mostly it's from Claire's because it's the only store in my town that has a large variety.

Here and there. There are a ton of local jewellers here in the Valley, though so I never have problems finding anything. They're all reasonably priced and a lot of it is really cute.

i dont wear a lot of jewelry, but most of what i have is from forever21
n i get all my piercing jewelry from my piercer :D

i get my jewlery from kohl's, clairs and justice. i only buy from justice for my plastic 80's bracelets though other than that the jewlry there is like clip on earings or animal based like monkey earings or tiger charm necklaces so don't go there except for bracelets

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter