Jiko - Question

Snowflakegirl1981

Earning My Ears
We have a trip planned to the World in August. One night during the trip my parents, who will be with us, are taking our kids for the evening, and my plan is to surprise DH with dinner to celebrate our anniversary at Jiko. We've never been before and he has mentioned several times how much he'd like to someday. Trying to figure out where I'm fitting this dinner into our plans... figuring on appetizers, entrees and desserts, about how long should I be budgeting for dinner? 2 hours?

Thanks!

Jiko is awesome! I’ve eaten there many times. If you’re planning on appetizer, entree, and desert, I think 2 hours give or take is a good guess. I never can pass on the wild boar app, it’s my favorite. Love the filet as well!

Jiko is awesome. been lucky enough to eat in some of the top restaurants in the world and this is still my favourite food wise! its the place we always have to squeeze in. worth the o hour flight alone!

we always get some flatbreads to share to start and then i usually end up with short rib. we ve been in and out oretty quickly before but usually have young children with us

We had a meal at Jiko last Christmas and although the food was excellent, we did not enjoy the experience and sadly, even though we are staying at AKL in July, we will not visit again. I hope we were a one off, but when you have paid a high price for a meal and not everything is as it should be then I find it hard to give it another try; especially when we have had great meals and service at other signature restaurants.

Jiko is awesome! I’ve eaten there many times. If you’re planning on appetizer, entree, and desert, I think 2 hours give or take is a good guess. I never can pass on the wild boar app, it’s my favorite. Love the filet as well!
I agree with the timing. Jiko is an amazing restaurant with a stellar wine list. It's the only WDW restaurant that we try to visit twice on each vacation.

Jiko is my favorite restaurant in WDW but I would plan on 3 hours (that's how long it took last time).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter