JillShari's disigns...

Hi
We are sailing on the June 29th, 2014 Disney Dream Cruise for my 50th Birthday with a cast of 14

May I please request the following: I love your designs!!

Capt Mickey- name Mark- Disney Dream June 2014
Snow White- name Molly- Disney Dream June 2014
Tinkerbell- name Jocelyn- Disney Dream June 2014
Toy Story with Jessie, Woody, Bullseye, name Jeff, Disney Dream 2014
Beauty and the Beast Gaston with girls, name Andrew, Disney Dream 2014
Finding Nemo Bruce, name Henry, Disney Dream 2014
Little Mermaid Ariel, name Leah, Disney Dream 2014
Princessess blank, name Kari, Disney Dream 2014
Aristocats, name Joan, Disney Dream 2014
Classic Character Chip and Dale, name Anne, Disney Dream 2014
Mickey Pirate, name Rich, Disney Dream 2014
Cars, Lightning McQueen, name Max, Disney Dream 2014
Minnie Mouse, name Debbie, Disney Dream 2014
Donald in pool, name Sam, Disney Dream 2014

Cant thank you enough, this will be our 2nd Disney Cruise of 2014.

Jocelyn

happy 50th b-day!!! These are up on flickr and ready to download... check my first post for details.

I love your designs! You are very artistic.
We are cruising on the Fantasy on Nov. 8, 2014 - I am wondering if I can get the following:
Cars-Hudson Hornet for "Mike"
Goofy Pirate - Michael
Classic Character Minnie Mouse - Caitlyn
- Kathryn
Pirate Crew grey - McCallister Family
Princesses Blank - Caitlyn
Tinkerbell - Caitlyn
Vintagy Wedding M & M - Mike & Kathryn 2014 - 10 years
Goofy Anchor Ship - McCallister Crew

Thank-you sooooo much!

These are up on flickr.

[/QUOTE]I would like to request three of your wonderful designs 1 Beauty and the Beast stairs Mashelle The Dream December not sure of the year 2 Mickey pirate Pirate night on the Dream and The Tangle crew Welcome Princess Mashelle aboard The Disney Dream. Thank you[/QUOTE]

Up on flickr... directions in my first post

I would like to request three of your wonderful designs 1 Beauty and the Beast stairs Mashelle The Dream December not sure of the year 2 Mickey pirate Pirate night on the Dream and The Tangle crew Welcome Princess Mashelle aboard The Disney Dream. Thank you[/QUOTE]

Up on flickr... directions in my first post[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for the disigns they are wonderfull.

All of your requests in this thread are up to date at this time....

Please check flickr for them and the links and directions are in my first post.
Thanks!

Can you please make me the following;

Lilo and Stitch - Stitch; Brian, July 3-6 2014, Disney Dream

Sleeping beauty; Julee, July 3-6 2014, Disney Dream

We leave for Disney next Monday the 30th.

Thank you very much and keep up the great work!

Can you please make me the following;

Lilo and Stitch - Stitch; Brian, July 3-6 2014, Disney Dream

Sleeping beauty; Julee, July 3-6 2014, Disney Dream

We leave for Disney next Monday the 30th.

Thank you very much and keep up the great work!

Question: Is the sleeping beauty one.... the one with Prince Philip, or Aurora with the pink dress or with the blue dress.... I want to try to get it right!

I'm sorry I don't know how to print out the request on flicker can someone tell me how? I know nothing about computers.. sorry...:confused3

Hi JillShari
I know it may be too late, but we are sailing on the July 4th cruise. Do you know where I can find a patriotic :smickey: Disney-related template? I think I can use MS Word to add text and photo's. I already bought magnetic 8.5x11 sheets.
Thanx.

Hi,
Would you please make me the following names using Alaska M&M - Wonder 2014
Kate,
Gwen
Chuck
Gene
Ellie

Also, please make Aristocats - Wonder, 2014, Ellie

Thanks so much!!

I'm sorry I don't know how to print out the request on flicker can someone tell me how? I know nothing about computers.. sorry...:confused3

First you need to download it to your computer's hard drive or other drive and I have the directions for that in my original first post of this thread.

Then depending on the program/computer you have you can upload it to a nearby photo place to print out, or you can print it the way you'd print anything out.??? Sorry I'm not more helpful... I'm not a good technical computer person.

First you need to download it to your computer's hard drive or other drive and I have the directions for that in my original first post of this thread.

Then depending on the program/computer you have you can upload it to a nearby photo place to print out, or you can print it the way you'd print anything out.??? Sorry I'm not more helpful... I'm not a good technical computer person.

I figured it out, just took a while....:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter