• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

JillShari's disigns...

For those two designs I would use a Disney font... which one do you want the 2015 in the center? Along with the happy birthday messages? Just checking. Thanks.

For both designs, I'd like the 2015 to be in the centre of the right ear.
The happy birthday messages can be written on the body of each. Does this make sense?

Hi Jill,
Would you please do three magnets for me?

Classic Characters - Pirate Mickey
DAN
Disney Fantasy (left ear)
2014 (right ear)

Classic Characters - Pirate Minnie
JENNIFER
2014 (right ear)

Cruise Crew w/plain background
WELCOME ABOARD JENNIFER & DAN
2014 (right ear)

Thank you so much!!

Hi Jill

Please can I have the following:

Classic Characters - Minnie Pink
Macie - in the Middle
First Cruise on one ear
6-20 Sept 2014 on the other ear

Doc McStuffins
Macie
Disney Magic in one ear
WBTA in the other

Adventures of Pooh - Pooh template
Macie

Thank you so much your designs are fabulous.

Sarah (Macie's Auntie)

Hello Jill,

Congratulations for your great designs!!
We will be doing our first cruise ever next September on the Fantasy, we are travelling from South America, you can imagine we are so excited!!

I have some doubts regarding how to print your design for you our stateroom door, I enter the link to flirck and I can see all your design but don't know which is the correct size I have to choose? Could you please help me with that?
Sorry my English is terrible!

thanks again!

I would be most grateful if you could find time to design five magnets for our trip coming up in mid-November.

William- Sports baseball team, Dream 2014
Chloe- Frozen Cast, Dream 2014
Carrie- Classic characters- Pluto #2, Dream 2014
Madeline- Frozen Olaf Wave, Dream 2014
Courtney- Aladdin- Aladdin and Jasmine, Dream 2014

Thank you so much for your time!

Carrie

These are great! Some really unique Mickey heads!

Is there a way to get the Sports-Donald soccer with a pluto instead of Donald? And the name Kyle on it. If the Donald cannot be switched for Pluto, no problem! Then just the Donald one with Kyle on it.
Thanks!

Hello!!! I enjoy your DISigns! You've already made two for my cruise I was hoping for a few more!!

Can you by chance do one that ZURG that says CHASE and then the ears say Disney Dream 2014

One that is Syndrome... THat says CHRISTIAN and then Drisney dream 2014 in the ears!!

Goofy Pirate one that says PAPA Disney dream 2014 in the ears

Then one more that says Dave. I like the grumpy one... Disney dream 2014 in the ears as well! Thank you so much!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Sorry for the delays... between a vacation and then having two kiddos to entertain for the past 2-2.5 weeks, I have been exhausted and otherwise busy. I have started a few of these... and hope to finish in the next day or so with the current requests. Thanks for your patience.

Sorry for the delays... between a vacation and then having two kiddos to entertain for the past 2-2.5 weeks, I have been exhausted and otherwise busy. I have started a few of these... and hope to finish in the next day or so with the current requests. Thanks for your patience.

You are awesome!!! Hope you enjoyed your summer!!:dance3:

Thank you, I was praying everything was okay. Glad to hear all is well. Thanks again for all you do for us who are untalented!!!

Glad to see everything is ok! We will be cruising for our fist time on Nov. 7th. Would it be possible to do 10 designs for us? We love them!

I have some doubts regarding how to print your design for you our stateroom door, I enter the link to flirck and I can see all your design but don't know which is the correct size I have to choose? Could you please help me with that?
Sorry my English is terrible!

thanks again!

Here is what I researched. When you are in flickr and you hover over the down arrow with a line under it, it gives you choices of sizes. Each 100 pixels is roughly an inch. So, 150x 150 will give you about a 1.5 inch by 1.5 inch image.

You can use this calculator to enter pixels and see what it is in the unit of measure you want to figure out....http://www.unitconversion.org/unit_converter/typography.html

Hope that helps.

Can I request 3?
On the Alice + Cheshire Cat put Linda
On the Pinocchio-Jiminy Cricket put Michael
On the Lilo +Stitch-Stitch put Stephanie

Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter