Jimmy Carter in home hospice care

The loss of any President is a sad day, Carter was a good man and served this country well as a humanitarian.

I did not care for his polices or polices, he left a scare on our family as a distant relative was held hostage in Iran and I will never let that go. But what became clear to me as I got older was he was a good man, but completely out of his element as President. He was the perfect example of the Peter Principal in action. But after he left office and years passed he redeemed himself (in my eyes) by doing what he was really meant to do.

I'm gutted, even though I know he is very old. I had the pleasure to meet and speak with him at some length as a kid, and his kindness meant the world to me. When we had to do "Presidential debates" in high school (two Presidents from any era debating a wide range of topics), I always picked him. A very good man who has lived an incredible life of service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter