Jingle Bam viewing

wendamjb

Earning My Ears
Hi! We are going the first week of December and I have was wondering what the crowds are like for Jingle Bam at DHS?

We went a few years ago and watched the show in front of the castle in MK and it was awful. We were in the hub so I’m sure that played a part, but there was pushing, shoving and angry people... it was anxiety inducing to say the least, and I don’t think it’s something I could do again.

Is it less stressful for Jingle Bam? Is there a place to watch where we won’t feel claustrophobic? Or do I just have to bite the bullet and get a dessert party?

Following for answers. Very interested to know this as well. I would love to see Jingle Bam but am not going to be paying for a dessert party.

See the Star Wars fireworks viewing map in the DHS post in my “Maps by Robo” sticky at the top of this forum.
(It is the forth map from the top of the DHS maps post.)

The areas I highlight in green for Star Wars viewing work for Jingle BAM, as well.
If you don’t like “crowds” in general, you likely won’t like standing in the Jingle BAM crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter