Jingle Bell Jingle Bam…not happening??

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/hollywood-studios/jingle-bell-jingle-bam/
Enjoy a holiday spectacular when this jolly fireworks display returns in 2021.

Not a peek has been heard about it yet I’m actually very upset as I truly enjoyed this show with my family and now that I had a kid in 2020 I wanted to enjoy it with him. It was truly something else…. After this show was done going to the entrance of the park looked like a blizzard it was amazing. I understand cut backs but this one I was looking forward to coming back…

I hope they announce something soon. Sounds like it should be happening, but would have thought it'd start Thanksgiving weekend at the latest. I remember watching part of the show before Thanksgiving in 2018.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/hollywood-studios/jingle-bell-jingle-bam/
Enjoy a holiday spectacular when this jolly fireworks display returns in 2021.

Not a peek has been heard about it yet I’m actually very upset as I truly enjoyed this show with my family and now that I had a kid in 2020 I wanted to enjoy it with him. It was truly something else…. After this show was done going to the entrance of the park looked like a blizzard it was amazing. I understand cut backs but this one I was looking forward to coming back…

JBJB was our fave of all the dessert parties we've done so far !!

I despised that show but yes, the snow while walking along under all the vintage decorations was just magical. Hope it comes back for those who want to see it—I can just skip it. And maybe squeeze in a ride on SDD while it’s running!

With them doing a different projection on ToT, I would be surprised to see them do JBJJ this year.
No word on it happening so far. If it was to happen, I'm sure they would have announced by now.

With them doing a different projection on ToT, I would be surprised to see them do JBJJ this year.
No word on it happening so far. If it was to happen, I'm sure they would have announced by now.

While dates have not been introduced yet, the Disney website indicates it should be showing this year.

From the link below, 'Enjoy a holiday spectacular when this jolly fireworks display returns in 2021.'

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/entertainment/hollywood-studios/jingle-bell-jingle-bam/

They did both in the past didn’t they? Or maybe I am mixing my trips up.

Really hoping this returns but my trip is in a week so not super optimistic.

Never seen it but was looking forward to it next month. Oddly enough, Wonderful World of Animation stops running in November. Empty nighttime show calendar beginning December 1.

Still no nighttime show scheduled in December for Hollywood Studios. Will be sad if they don't have anything. Hopefully If someone goes tomorrow night to DHS, they can let us know if anything is happening.

Still no nighttime show scheduled in December for Hollywood Studios. Will be sad if they don't have anything. Hopefully If someone goes tomorrow night to DHS, they can let us know if anything is happening.
That’ll be almost as dumb as having all the food booths in Epcot sit empty for Thanksgiving week.

When they started the current show it wasn't on the calendar until the day of. I remember there was confusion over it.

The play movie magic and world of animation starting at 845. It has some little fireworks.

The play movie magic and world of animation starting at 845. It has some little fireworks.
Are you at Hollywood Studios today? Just curious. Disney world website still doesn't have anything on the entertainment website today for DHS night show.

Are you at Hollywood Studios today? Just curious. Disney world website still doesn't have anything on the entertainment website today for DHS night show.

I was there Monday night. It's on the app too. They play the first one 845. Then take a 10 min break and play the other with the small fireworks. They have a cast member out in the area in front of MMRR playing trivia and such between the shows. It's a great time.

I was there Monday night. It's on the app too. They play the first one 845. Then take a 10 min break and play the other with the small fireworks. They have a cast member out in the area in front of MMRR playing trivia and such between the shows. It's a great time.
Yeah, they just had hours through the end of November posted. Oh well, hopefully they update something soon. thank you! 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter