Jingle Bells....AKL....Disney for 10 Whole Days! ** Updated June 2015: Videos Added**

Great videos! We just switched from POR to AKL today for our November stay. Your videos of AKL have me excited!

Great videos! We just switched from POR to AKL today for our November stay. Your videos of AKL have me excited!
Thank you so much :goodvibes you are going to love AKL! We have spent a little time at POR too and it is by far my favorite mod but AKL is breathtaking, especially during the holidays!! I would say it's the most beautiful even compared to the more well known resorts like the Poly and the Grand. They hold nostalgia for sure, but I think just going off of looks AKL is probably number 1. I think the main thing that turns people off is how far away it is to everything, but we had no more problems with prompt transportation than any other resort we have stayed at. So excited for you upcoming trip and I hope you have a blast!!! Thank you again for watching :thumbsup2

I just re-discovered your trip report!
It was a fun read!!

I am also a fan of sweet Dumbo. Love that movie! Did you know hey now have Dumbo antenna toppers?
They look a little goofy, but still cute. :)

I just re-discovered your trip report!
It was a fun read!!
Aw thank you so much for taking the time to read it! I am so glad you enjoyed it :goodvibes
I am also a fan of sweet Dumbo. Love that movie! Did you know hey now have Dumbo antenna toppers?
They look a little goofy, but still cute. :)
Oh I love Dumbo so very much! I had no idea that they had antenna toppers :eek:?! That sounds awesome lol!! I will have to keep my eye out for those, thank you for the heads up:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter